• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think were forgetting something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless_matenk

fjurbanski said:
he is right. kairi put her heart in sora at the very begining of the game right before you fight darkside in the real world. that is why sora kept seeing kairi even though she was never there.
true, thats also why she is all zombie near the door in the secret place in destiny islands

Chosenoneknuckles

Heartless_matenk said:
true, thats also why she is all zombie near the door in the secret place in destiny islands

Indeed, and it's the heart that becomes a heartless so Kairi couldn't have become one because hers was with Sora's.

Last edited:

Chosenoneknuckles

DIZneyfan said:
she was just a shell then... at the time she gave him her heart.

but sora see's her move in Neverland, even without her heart. was she just responding cause he was there? with her heart?

Indeed she was.

fjurbanski

yes she was a shell, but please dont say that she is in the org. now. so many people have been saying that and it is driving me crazy

splitdestiny

not saying that kairi herself is a shell but from that point on a shell was created whom i believe is namine

fjurbanski

i dont think that is true, because she didnt lose her heart to the heartless. it was kept safe inside of sora. and if kairi has a shell then belle, snow white, aurora, jasmine, alice, and cinderella must have shells too because their hearts were taken out of their bodies to make the black keyblade. but none of them lost their hearts to the heartless.

Chosenoneknuckles

splitdestiny said:
not saying that kairi herself is a shell but from that point on a shell was created whom i believe is namine

Kairi doesn't have a shell, what evidence do you have to suggest that Namine could be a possible shell, of anyone?

Lightkeeper05

splitdestiny said:
Since when was it mandatory to go through the "door." if that was the case how in the world did sora and ansem get other sides when neither of them had been to kingdom hearts untill the end of the game (what the princesses of heart were needed for) the only ones known to have gone into kingdom heart without the princesses are mickey(for the keyblade) and Riku.[/QUOTE

Ansem has another side because wut happened when he willing gave his body up. Ans it is stated in the game, the heart goes to Kingdom Hearts and comes back a heartless. Leon says this in Traverse time the firsat time around. So does Areith

fjurbanski

splitdestiny said:
i dont think so, why would kairi's shell be able to manipulate peoples memories? why would she get a super special power that no one else has?

fjurbanski

Ansem has another side because wut happened when he willing gave his body up. Ans it is stated in the game, the heart goes to Kingdom Hearts and comes back a heartless. Leon says this in Traverse time the firsat time around. So does Areith[/QUOTE]

yes he lost his body, but he never lost his heart. he was in complete control over himself.

splitdestiny

when i came up with my theories, i was trying to think on a higher level, a level close to Nomura's it would be just like him to put some of the stuff we are thinking of in kingdom hearts 2 to add to the plot twist and suspense

splitdestiny

fjurbanski said:
Ansem has another side because wut happened when he willing gave his body up. Ans it is stated in the game, the heart goes to Kingdom Hearts and comes back a heartless. Leon says this in Traverse time the firsat time around. So does Areith

yes he lost his body, but he never lost his heart. he was in complete control over himself.[/QUOTE]

what you have stated doesn't make sense. Nomura has already stated that a NEO is created when someone with a strong heart loses it.

splitdestiny

fjurbanski said:
i dont think so, why would kairi's shell be able to manipulate peoples memories? why would she get a super special power that no one else has?

has you noticed how ALL shells have special powers.

Chosenoneknuckles

splitdestiny said:
yes he lost his body, but he never lost his heart. he was in complete control over himself.

what you have stated doesn't make sense. Nomura has already stated that a NEO is created when someone with a strong heart loses it.[/QUOTE]

True, but is is Ansem's heart that we fought in Kingdom Hearts, the one that remained in Riku's heart throughout CoM.

He was strong enough to come back and retain his form, he mentioned it in one of his reports.

splitdestiny

Chosenoneknuckles said:
Kairi doesn't have a shell, what evidence do you have to suggest that Namine could be a possible shell, of anyone?

have you played COM? several XIII discuss namine saying her existance, saying that her birth was strange and more like a creation

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
splitdestiny said:
when i came up with my theories, i was trying to think on a higher level, a level close to Nomura's it would be just like him to put some of the stuff we are thinking of in kingdom hearts 2 to add to the plot twist and suspense

i complement you for trying but some of your theories just dont make any sence...

the one about namine being kairi's shell... as said above doenst make any sence because why would she gain the power of controling people's memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back