• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think were forgetting something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
splitdestiny said:
Namine is kairi's half. Saix or Axel, may be Riku's half (leaning toward Saix, his weapon can shape shift and could easily reproduce the soul eater.)

namine is no one's half!!
Saix? not even close
axel? TOo far
no one is riku's half
whoever said that saix's weapon can shape shift into other stuff?

splitdestiny said:
even the king has a half. there is king mickey and the mickey from timeless river TWO different Mickey's

THERE ARE NO TWO MICKEYS.............

mickey met with sora in twilight town.. he then gone with sora to hollow bastion..
and then he goes to timeless river and leaves him

Hybrid Keyblade

I dont know if it was confirmed or still a rumor but it was said that Saix's weapon was able to change shape.

Check the latest update at www.kh2.co.uk for more..I kinda forgot the rest.

dark_light13

ok i just want to clear something up. i could be wrong because i havnt gone over the Ansem reports for awhile but didnt one say that the heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts and not people who lost their hearts. and anther thing Ansem did not ceate the heartless he found the heartless under the castle of hollow bastion sur he created artificial heartless but those arn't real. i stated this in another forum but i belive that Ansem is a mere puppet drawn by the heartless and their is a great big Lavos sized hearless or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back