• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think were forgetting something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

splitdestiny

hi im a noob and excuse me if this has been said. ive been looking around at most of the kh2 forums and were forgetting an important fact: Riku and Kairi both lost their hearts so wouldn't they have other sides?

Lightkeeper05

Well Kiari hurt was within Sora, and Riku didnt loose it, it was being controlled by Ansem, and still might be. So i think it only applys if the heart, a strong heart goes through the door of Kingdom Hearts.

splitdestiny

i have a theory that might just *spoil* kingdom hearts 2. Riku and Kairi lost their hearts. the XIII with the help of the superior ANSEM (# 1) will try to get kingdom hearts. DIZ is ansems cast of body but before ansem cast his body off he was a good king so his body is "good" and tries to stop him with a key blade welder. Namine is kairi's half. Saix or Axel, may be Riku's half (leaning toward Saix, his weapon can shape shift and could easily reproduce the soul eater.) even the king has a half. there is king mickey and the mickey from timeless river TWO different Mickey's

splitdestiny

the organization has immense power and will take 4 keyblade weilders of dark (Mickey) light (Sora) twilght (Riku) and present dimensions (Roxas) to Stop them.

splitdestiny

riku did go Remeber in Kh 1 ansem sent riku to kh but if you played final mix there a cutscene where he's on the road to kh and hes says thank you for saving me, thank you for letting me see my friend again.

splitdestiny

could be. but i thought it was quoted from multiple sources that this mickey was mickey but not the king, besides whoever said that the king was or was not there when the kh group went into Timeless River which happens to be the OTHER SIDE of Disney castle

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
splitdestiny said:
i have a theory that might just *spoil* kingdom hearts 2. Riku and Kairi lost their hearts. the XIII with the help of the superior ANSEM (# 1) will try to get kingdom hearts. DIZ is ansems cast of body but before ansem cast his body off he was a good king so his body is "good" and tries to stop him with a key blade welder. Namine is kairi's half. Saix or Axel, may be Riku's half (leaning toward Saix, his weapon can shape shift and could easily reproduce the soul eater.) even the king has a half. there is king mickey and the mickey from timeless river TWO different Mickey's

are you an idiot... or are you just being sarcastic
this is one of the most stupid comments i have seen... trust me... my post count may be low.. but i have been reading this forum for a long time...

riku never lost his heart... ansem just took control of it
kairi put her heart inside sora...
Namine is NOT KAIRI's OTHER HALF... she just SHADOWED kairi in soras memory in COM
we have no proof that riku has another half
and the mickey in timeless river is not king mickeys other half... he is just a character that belongs to the world just like jack sparow is to port royal.

ok... now that that is cleared up..

splitdestiny

as for Kairi, i always took it that if one did not have a heart in their own body, they were considered heartless even if they didn't physically change form (probably because she was a princess of heart). Any way even if Namine is not Kairi's half, she is someone's half 'cause in COM some XIII members commented on the fact that she had a strange existance that she was not born

splitdestiny

kairi77 said:
are you an idiot... or are you just being sarcastic
this is one of the most stupid comments i have seen... trust me... my post count may be low.. but i have been reading this forum for a long time...

riku never lost his heart... ansem just took control of it
kairi put her heart inside sora...
Namine is NOT KAIRI's OTHER HALF... she just SHADOWED kairi in soras memory in COM
we have no proof that riku has another half
and the mickey in timeless river is not king mickeys other half... he is just a character that belongs to the world just like jack sparow is to port royal.

ok... now that that is cleared up..

everyone is entitled to their own opinion. however, playing the 4 games, analyzing all possible angles, and thinking outside of the box do not make me and idiot.

Lightkeeper05

splitdestiny said:
as for Kairi, i always took it that if one did not have a heart in their own body, they were considered heartless even if they didn't physically change form (probably because she was a princess of heart). Any way even if Namine is not Kairi's half, she is someone's half 'cause in COM some XIII members commented on the fact that she had a strange existance that she was not born
\

For the last time the heart has to go through the door in order for a heartless to be born. Did Kiari's heart go through the doorr... NOOOO!

splitdestiny

Lightkeeper05 said:
\

For the last time the heart has to go through the door in order for a heartless to be born. Did Kiari's heart go through the doorr... NOOOO!

Since when was it mandatory to go through the "door." if that was the case how in the world did sora and ansem get other sides when neither of them had been to kingdom hearts untill the end of the game (what the princesses of heart were needed for) the only ones known to have gone into kingdom heart without the princesses are mickey(for the keyblade) and Riku.

Chosenoneknuckles

I still think that being a Princess of Heart made Kairi temporarly immune to the heartless effect, just for a small time, and in that time Sora found her and the heart stayed with him until the vents at Hollow Bastion.

As for Riku, I'm still unsure what to make of it.

Chosenoneknuckles

DIZneyfan said:
i thought he got kairis heart when she passed through him at the very beggining of the game, before the darkside fight

He did but before that she had lost her heart, the puzzling aspect is why she didn't turn into a Heartless in that time.

fjurbanski

he is right. kairi put her heart in sora at the very begining of the game right before you fight darkside in the real world. that is why sora kept seeing kairi even though she was never there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back