• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeLordSora

Citation needed?

This post claims the Yellow Eyed Unknown was the original concept for Roxas and that the dual wielder was meant to be a completely different character. While I do know they were seperate nameless concepts for the secret ending I have no idea where the guy got the "Roxas was originally an anti...
  2. KeybladeLordSora

General ► Do you ever just really despise your siblings?

Like to the point of wanting to beat the everloving crap out of them because of how much of a jerk they are? I know I do with my older brother. He's just such a piece of garbage with barely any redeeming qualities that I just want to go ballistic on him every time he tells me to shut up for no...
  3. KeybladeLordSora

Keyblade Transformations and Form Colors

So after reading one of the posts on Echoecho6's topic about drive forms and keyblade transformations, I thought of this. Since Keyblade transformations are likely mixed with drive forms, let's open our imagination tanks[or something like that]and think about this. Pick a keyblade, think of a...
  4. KeybladeLordSora

Jakku

5. KeybladeLordSora

Good ol' ignorant Facebook comment

*slow sarcastic clapping*
  6. KeybladeLordSora

The truth

7. KeybladeLordSora

Oh god

Professor Utonium was Yoshikage Kira the whole time. Oh crap, I revealed his identity. i'm gonna end up having to bite za dusto
  8. KeybladeLordSora

I got the needwagon.

The needwagon for speedwagon.
  9. KeybladeLordSora

Aqua waht are you doing.

Aqua pls
  10. KeybladeLordSora

Anyone remember this piece of pure ART?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko I do.
  11. KeybladeLordSora

what a beautiful Duwang

chew there must be no other place as pretty as this town chew this feels like a p i c n i c CHEW
  12. KeybladeLordSora

A poem

Roses are red Violets are neato You thought this was a poem....
  13. KeybladeLordSora

Potential Xemnas Boss Battle in KH3 predictions/ideas

Okay, so here's a topic that just came into my head after going through the old E3 2016 predictions thread while listening to Darkness of The Unknown. So we all know that we'll probably have one last fight against our old pal Xemnas in KH3, and it's probably going to be awesome. What would you...
  14. KeybladeLordSora

Pfft

Last year: So.....place your bets everyone. How confused will he be once he plays KH3?
  15. KeybladeLordSora

Is the FFXV team really going to be moved to KH3 once FFXV is released?

I've been hearing this around KH13 for a bit, and I just want a straight answer and not a random video of a guy saying it's gonna happen. People have been saying that once FFXV is completely done and released, the team working on it will be moved to help with KH3. Is this true or not? Because...
  16. KeybladeLordSora

Let's learn about the universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e490CyVD1yI
  17. KeybladeLordSora

Gee...it sure is boring around here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CV5UgInnzQ
  18. KeybladeLordSora

Hm....

Kingdom Hearts: Legend of the Keyblade - IMDb Needs more James Earl Jones.
Back