• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Transformations and Form Colors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
So after reading one of the posts on Echoecho6's topic about drive forms and keyblade transformations, I thought of this.

Since Keyblade transformations are likely mixed with drive forms, let's open our imagination tanks[or something like that]and think about this.

Pick a keyblade, think of a transformation for it, and think of the colors and patterns for Sora's clothes when using said transformation!

Echoecho6

Awards
I am not really good at thinking of transformations for keyblades, but since this topic is now made there is something I want to say...

MAKE A GREEN DRIVE FORM PLEASE! ^_^

Seriously, the ones we got so far are red, and yellow... Both of these colors are already on Soras normal outfit to begin with, and they were also used as drive colors in KH2, so that kind of bothered me. Makes me really want more drives than we are probably getting.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hmmm....

Lady Luck​
Transformation: Javelin, Outfit: Pink and white with the four suits for the pattern.

Oblivion
Transformation: Axes on chains/ax wings, Outfit: Deep purple or black, crisscrossing claw mark pattern.

MAKE A GREEN DRIVE FORM PLEASE! ^_^
♪~But not a real green Drive Form, that's cruel~♪

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmmm....

Lady Luck​
Transformation: Javelin, Outfit: Pink and white with the four suits for the pattern.

Oblivion
Transformation: Axes on chains/ax wings, Outfit: Deep purple or black, crisscrossing claw mark pattern.

♪~But not a real green Drive Form, that's cruel~♪

Sora in pink or purple would be amazing. I would like to see that.

Echoecho6

Awards
It is weird and unlikely for EVERY keyblade to have a different drive, but it IS possible. There are ALOT of colors to choose from. Just imagine we get one that's pink, brown, orange, black, white, purple, multicolored, etc.

Maybe this is true and they only showed the red and yellow ones because they are the most expected and everything else will be a lovely surprise :D. Probably being too hopeful.

Awards
Okay, I got one.

Ultima Weapon
: Keyblade Wings, as in multiple keyblades taking the form of wings.

Color and Pattern: White and Gold with a hint of blue, and the iconic Heart and Crown from the KH Logo

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
YANlhOR.png

what if the toy story keychain turned Sora into a really dumb looking toy robot

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Rapunzel world Keyblade = A green drive form associated with White Magic
Frozen world Keyblade = A blue drive from associated with Ice powers
Aladdin world Keyblade = An orange drive form associated with Fire powers

That's honestly all I've got. It really depends on the mechanics of the new Drive forms to really get me to theories as to what could make it into the game.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Rapunzel world Keyblade = A green drive form associated with White Magic
??? If anything, the Rapunzel Style Change/Drive Form would be either purple or gold/yellow. Probably the latter because of the sun and the magical flower. Green doesn't make any sense.

moonstar_xo

I could see a BH6 keyblade transformation having Sora turn red and purple to look like Baymax's outfit, maybe giving him some headgear that looks like the whole gang's superhero outfits

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hmmm maybe each drive form will have a specific transformation of the same keyblade?

like I'm pretty sure, master's (the one we saw in the trailer) is a shield, limit doesn't transform the keyblade, Valor maybe does a traditional sword or as a reference to the dual wield with the drives in KH2, dual-wielding traditional swords, as master, wisdom, and valor can represent the three dream weapons from kingdom hearts 1, that seems to be most likely

but my wishful thought though is that wisdom will not be a staff but a Bow as a reference to aqua's keyblade glider transformation and since we know the extent of wisdom's abilities

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
??? If anything, the Rapunzel Style Change/Drive Form would be either purple or gold/yellow. Probably the latter because of the sun and the magical flower. Green doesn't make any sense.

Good point, I suppose you can get a Green theme with a Robin Hood or Jungle Book Keyblade instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back