• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Fanfiction ► Short Story Collection

I thought I'd post my KH fanfiction here. They're all relatively short, from drabbles of only a few hundred words to longer one-shots. You can find all of my other fanfiction here. Charades [pre-COM: Saïx + Axel, G] Notes:This is the first fic I wrote about Saïx, before I even finished KH2. So...
  2. W

Who would you like to voice the Organization? *possible spoilers*

I've just been thinking about who I'd like to see voice all the Organization members in KH2, because I think the voice is an important part of the character. I'm not too worried, because they did a pretty good job in KH1. Riku was perfect, and so were Sora, Kairi, and Ansem, and even the Final...
  3. W

Darkness consumes j00!

Well said, Ansem. ^___^ Hello all, I am Wanderer #13. What does that mean? You'll have to figure it out for yourself. I've been browsing these forums for quite a while, and thought the day after Christmas would be the perfect day to join. My hobbies include stalking poor innocent Organization...
Back