• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you like to voice the Organization? *possible spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer #13

I've just been thinking about who I'd like to see voice all the Organization members in KH2, because I think the voice is an important part of the character. I'm not too worried, because they did a pretty good job in KH1. Riku was perfect, and so were Sora, Kairi, and Ansem, and even the Final Fantasy characters were perfect (Lance Bass as Sephiroth didn't bother me -- he sounded all right).

Sure we know who the Japanese voice actors are, and any of you who have the Jap version will know if their voices suit them, if you feel like posting. But I'm wondering about the English actors. Here's what I think they should sound like:

The Superior (you know who he is, but I don't want to spoil it): I think he would sound like the person he's a shell of. Cough cough.

Xigbar and Xaldin: Not too sure on them. Maybe deep, mocking voices?

Saix: Seymour from FFX is the closest to what I'm thinking, a quiet malice.

Axel: They'd better not mess up on him! His "battle cries" in COM were perfect, but they might have a different voice actor for KH2. Not too deep, but not high either. I'm thinking the lead singer of Crossfade, or even Maynard James Keenan from Tool would be perfect. Or Sully from Godsmack. Can't make up my mind.

Demyx: Gippal from FF X-2.

Luxord: For some reason I'm thinking Rin from FFX. I really don't know about him. A poker voice?

What do you guys think they should sound like?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Like u i do believe that the voice is an important part of teh characters development in the game. I'm with u they better not mess him up- HIs voice should be a combo of deep and high maybe like the guy who voices Hiei (YYH) or Yuske(YYH)

saixlonghorn21

luxford should have a deep voice but loud voice like jehct from ffX

demyx should be played by someone stupid like jack black

i dont no about the guy who played semyor for saix i always thought seymor was gay and u can tell by my name that saix if my favorite

Awards
I always thought of Axel being like Revolver Ocelot from the Metal Gear Solid series (they're both major backstabbers, are they not?), so I can kind of visualise the voice actor for Revolver Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater as the voice actor for Axel. There are probably better choices out there, though...

Sora's_son

I believe that the voices are very important, and that is why the Superior should have Girs voise from Invader Zim!!!

Attemisc

I think Axel's japanese voice is awesome, it needs to be exactly the same! If the japanese voice actor can speak english, it had better be him!

Also I think Saix should have more of a Vincent Valentine voice. Monotone and mysterious.

Akemi

Meh...just came up with this randomly :|

Axel: Whoever did his battle cries in CoM.
Xigbar: Whoever did Jecht in FFX.
Luxord: Sean Connery, Johnny Cash, or some old person who still has a strong voice.
Saix: Seymour from FFX, or Cloud's in Kingdom Hearts.
Demyx: Someone with a strong, sharp high male voice (Vexen's CoM voice actor or Micheal Jackson :/), or whoever did Lyude in Baten Kaitos.
Roxas: Whoever does Ed in FMA (maybe not the exact voice, something different), but probably Hailey Osmett (or whoever does Sora) will be the voice of him.

Hybrid Keyblade

Vic (Voice of Ed in english FMA) doesnt sound like a bad choice for Roxas...but more than likely Haley Joel Osment will do it..Steven Blum (Spike from Cowboy Bebop) sounds good for a role too..but the only problem is having him actually audition for be asked to do a part..I think English voice overs will start sometime in Mid-January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back