• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Anyone elses lux shows 0 ? On jpn version

Mine shows zero for some reason and I had 1.5m lux
  2. K

In JPN khux , where do we find brooms?

Will buying the 14.99 package unlock a certain event for it ? There is one now and I got 3 brooms just for clearing objectives .. is it a hard drop ? I did it 6 times no more brooms lol trying to guilt some of my units If anyone can list the locatione or events would be very helpful I see...
  3. K

are we allowed to discuss japanese KHUX here?

i got everything completed in NA so i started JP, i just want to ask in jp version do we get enough mats to max out all keyblades or are we limited? i started on three wishes because i pulled few good Magic Units "maruxlia?? not sure how its spelled" pulled two of him and after asking around...
  4. K

If diz and vivi on same team , does the buff stack ?

Like if vivi and diz or aeirth and diz use buff back to back do they stack on top of each other / double ?
  5. K

new 50 quests will be added on april 21 according to facebook

"50 story quests are being added to the game on April 21, 2016 2:00 a.m. (Pacific Time)! The new quests will revolve around Wonderland and Daybreak Town. Come see what surprises await you as the main story unfolds! The next story quest update will be coming in early May, and we have a steady...
  6. K

Can someone answer this question about guilt ?

Ok I have kh Riku and kh Riku black coat both at 6* and max 5 yellow five stars , now I have few 3 and 4 star doubles and planning to take them to 6* so I can fuse them into my 6* to get those I guess you guys call them guilt ? Should I fuse one at a time or all together ? And what % am I...
  7. K

Just downloaded the game and did few pulls to start off good but I have few questions

Does this forum have a line group ? If it's against the terms I apologize Now as far of avatars , do we have to max all ? Like fil all the nodes ? I purchased sora and maxed his nodes but I'm curious what do do next, also leveling those "character attacks " for my keyboard, I don't want to...
Back