• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just downloaded the game and did few pulls to start off good but I have few questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyros

Does this forum have a line group ? If it's against the terms I apologize

Now as far of avatars , do we have to max all ? Like fil all the nodes ? I purchased sora and maxed his nodes but I'm curious what do do next, also leveling those "character attacks " for my keyboard, I don't want to fuse away im0ortant studded, but can I feed all my 2 and 3 stars to it ?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Does this forum have a line group?

No, but if you want one to manage your party you can create one!

Now as far of avatars , do we have to max all ? Like fil all the nodes ?

You don't need to max them out but they do contain important boosts for your deck capacity, AP, and HP so it is worth using your avatar coins on them (but maybe not the costume if you don't want it)

There are prizes you get for finishing a board, i.e. getting a new title to use.

Kyros

No, but if you want one to manage your party you can create one!

You don't need to max them out but they do contain important boosts for your deck capacity, AP, and HP so it is worth using your avatar coins on them (but maybe not the costume if you don't want it)

There are prizes you get for finishing a board, i.e. getting a new title to use.

Thank you so much

I bought all premium avatars that give +cost and there is crap load of 6* units
I used some to level some of my medals
And what do I do with moogels description says they sell for good , do I sell them ? Want to make sure because I'm running out of room lol

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Thank you so much

I bought all premium avatars that give +cost and there is crap load of 6* units
I used some to level some of my medals
And what do I do with moogels description says they sell for good , do I sell them ? Want to make sure because I'm running out of room lol
Moogle medals are solely for selling, that's all they're useful for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back