• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

KH2 Sequel on PSP

I was just thinking, before KH3 is released, which I have no doubt it will be, do you guys think that Square will release a follow up/prequel like Chain of Memories. I was just thinking, if they released it on PSP, how many people actually own a PSP. I know that I dont, and if they released it...
  2. N

Dislikes About KH2 (Not A Hater Thread)

I am currently halfway through the game, and there have been a few things that have disappointed me. 1. Sora Seems A Bit Out of Character 2. After Sora leaves Hallow Bastion the overall plot basically halts, the Unknown show up here and there, but they are preety much non-existant. 3. The Disney...
  3. N

IGN Reviews KH II with a 7.6...no joke...

Don't bother checking your calendar, it's not April, IGN reviews KH brutally. I have not yet played the game, due to the majority of distibutors inability to recieve the most anticipated game of PS2 on the das of its release, but that is for another time, check out the review here...
  4. N

Existence - The Planes of Kingdom Hearts(Major Spoiler Alerts)

*Note - What I propose in the following is pure speculation. I have used all three KH Games, as well as the Ansem Reports in coming to my conclusion. Also, as posted in the tile, a major plot spoiler from KHII is contained, I don't know how to put in the tags, so I've bolded the area in front...
  5. N

Anti-Riku League

I don't know about you guys, but I am not gung ho about Riku. I don't trust him at all. I am just sitting here waiting for him to betray the ones he loves, lik ehe has done before. Whos with me in not trusting Riku?
  6. N

Is Darkness Really A Bad Thing?

In the KH games we are laed to believe that Darkness is bad, and we are fighting the rid the worlds of darkness, and keep it from devouring the heart of worlds. But is darkness really waht is bad? Perhaps it is the creatures born of Darkness, whos decisions are, bad and not the darkness itself...
  7. N

Alias

Are their any Alias fans out there?
  8. N

Four Worlds/ Four Existences/ Four Keyblade Masters

I haven't any clue if anyone has ever brought up this subject, and if their is a thread on this subject please direct me to that thread. Okay, in order to come to this conclusion, first you need to accept the existence of the four worlds that ansem speaks of: *The World Of Darkness *The World...
Back