• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Kingdom Hearts 2 Novel - The Destruction of Hollow Bastion

A new Novel has now been announced by Square-Enix, although there is no cover picture of the Novel yet, it has been confirmed by their calender The release date of this Novel is set for July 14th 2006. which can be seen here http://www.square-enix.com/jp/calendar/ COOL CAN'T WAIT TO READ...
  2. M

boss fights

how many of u are going to play the game again and save every boss fight well not all the boss fights just the major ones i'm on scar, also it's a good idea if u want to fight a boss again (Sephy)
  3. M

BHK's REAL NAME OMG I KNOW IT

I Have Unmistakeable Proof That The Main Character Is Sora AND HE WEILDS SOME KINDA KEYBLADE
  4. M

Sorry if old (Major Spoiler)

while searching on youtube i found this http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lvVLzy8JTU&search=english%20kh2 enjoy
  5. M

*SPOILER!!!!!!* Secret Ending Video

where did this chaser thing come from the game or did some someone make this up
  6. M

1 dragon 3 knighs 3 keyblades masters and one badguy left

zexion got killed by the riku clone
  7. M

Jiminies Journal

yup just use final
  8. M

Did u see

the youtube mickey gameplay videos where he faced sephy and axel man that was funny to bad he can't kill a boss what did u think of them.
  9. M

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

i've beat it w/out the strat guide
  10. M

Form Weapons

for valor use ultimate and fenrir
  11. M

2 questions :spoliers:

to level up final kill nobodies and to level up master collect drive orbs. Hint easiest way to level up summons is to go where your partners walk around and can talk to them then leave to another area then summon **(gulp)** CHICKEN LITTLE then go into first person shooter mode the soon as at...
  12. M

Kh2 ultimate codes

what do u need codes for this game anyway its more funner w/ out them anyway
  13. M

Donald and Goofy Co-op Vid

aladdin co-op move is cool
  14. M

Paradox Goddess of fate cup

how do u get the goddess of fate cup I need it to complete the journal
  15. M

Weapon +

yeah that was tight when i first did it i thought it was a glitch
  16. M

Challenge!!!

I make a thread like this yesterday here's the link http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=50866 and here were my ideas 1. play on proud with only using the kingdom key 2. use no magic what so ever. 3. use no drive what so ever. 4. in the abilities section how you can change how often...
  17. M

Let's make this game harder

thank you monkey that's what i ment
  18. M

well ppl have ben saying this game is too easy lets just see how easy this game is on my settings if you want to add anything go ahead just like monkey I'm going to try it
  19. M

eww wtf

probability a game design
  20. M

For all those people saying that this game is too easy well i have a few challenges. 1. play on proud with only using the kingdom key 2. use no magic what so ever. 3. use no drive what so ever. 4. in the abilities section how you can change how often your partners use attacks etc. put it so...
Back