• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

please help me

there is a video here: http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/vids_4.html the second video... 1 ***2*** 3 4 i need help on finding the music it plays please help me lol grealty appreciated if you find me this song...
  2. M

last world in kh2

so can anyone who played the game tell me what the last world is like and what happens and that? (i know myinnerfred has played kh2 already)
  3. M

Storyline help

Ok anyone who played kh CoM and beat it and knows the storyline can you post some of the important plots cause i dont feel like buying kh com and the game system it needs
  4. M

Diz/Ansem/Xenmas/Xehanort

ok....i think i got this.... Diz (i think he)wants kingdom heart's powers to become an ultimate being so far check this out.... Ansem (diz's plan of using his ansem form to gain kingdom hearts: FAILED) Xenmas (Leader of the org, if you ask me he's diz's soul and shell but hes not a complete...
  5. M

Who is the bodyless and souless?

He sports long black hair and long sideburns, and wields six lances while controlling the element of wind. There is a screenshot where Xaldin says "Once we obtain Kingdom Hearts we will become complete beings!" xaldin says that in a screenshot.... Bodyless - Souless - Heartless - Heartless...
  6. M

Who the 13th Order is...

13th Order im guessing is Roxas because at the river scene in deep dive the glowing eye enigmatic comes out that rock and the enigmatic sitting on the beach says "he looks just likes you" hes refering to roxas and sora.... During the part at the twilight town where we are introduced to roxas...
Back