• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Storyline help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia0090

Ok anyone who played kh CoM and beat it and knows the storyline can you post
some of the important plots cause i dont feel like buying kh com and the game system it needs

NEO9011

I bought it and then I lost it before I even beat Sora's story, but I know that sora witnesses multiple org members' deaths, fights marluxia in the end on this huge robot, and is put into a pod to get all of his memories back. And Riku's story has more org members, he confronts his replica, which I think he kills. Ansem is still in his heart, and he fights him a few times. He also meets DiZ. Why do you have Marluxia as your name and avatar if you don't know who he is?

flamelord5

Marluxia and Larxene are destroyed by sora, Vexen is betrayed and killed by axel (although vexen was going to tell sora something really important), Lexaeus blew himself up with darkness to destroy riku but mickey saved riku, a riku replica which vexen had created killed Zexion, so axel was the only member who got out alive...also DiZ is a red bandaged being that riku keeps meeting, and DiZ always gives riku choices on what to do, never giving his insight on the choices though. also mickey follows rikus heart to escape Kingdom hearts, where he was in KH1. as sora progresses thru the story, he begins losing his memory, but at the end he meets a girl named namine, who says she can give him back his old memory but he will forget everything that happened in the castle. and this shouldnt be in the KH2 forum...mod!!

BHSora177

Yes, I think Vexen was going to tell Sora about Roxas, so axel killed him befored he did. You fight Riku like 5 times. After Sora defeats Axel the final time, Axel says something about saving sora once before??? propably predicting the future??? Then he defeats Marluxia, after Marluxia runs off, sora fights him in a giant nobody robot. Go to www.wikipedia.org for all the info on Kingdom Hearts 1, COM, and 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back