• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KHII opening download

anyone know where I can find it cuz I'm working on an AVM on it. I tried looking on filefront but the video couldn't play. :mellow:
  2. M

funny vid

I'm not sure if this is old but here is a funny video. It's sorta like that trailer in Jap with subtitles but no cusses. (some SPOILERS) part 1 part 2 part 3
  3. M

English Passion (Sanctuary) version

I just saw and heard it on youtube! omg omg omg omg. Here if you ... nevermind, most of you have and are nagging me that it's so fricken old. D= http://youtube.com/watch?v=jUNWRYUaYIE&search=english%20kh2 :D :D( this may be old )
  4. M

KH regrets

Did you noticeat the end there is alot of regrets. When Sora and Riku were closing the door, Riku could've stepped through the door and when Kairi has on the sand, she could've jumped to Sora.;)
  5. M

Riku's other sides

Anyone know about Riku's other sides?:confused:
  6. M

kingdom hearts 2 japenese special

What if they make a kingdom hearts 2 within extra good stuff like Kingdom Hearts Final Mix??? That would be bought really fast at the stores or on ebay cause it would only be sold in Japan.
  7. M

easy exp with Rock titan

requirements--Hades cup choose opponent Directions:keep fighting him and you'll get 4000+exp(including tech points.)
  8. M

new ally health and magic bar

How would donald and goofy's heath and magic show that it grew if it's in a circle :confused: would the bars just go slower down? I wish it be like sora's new one without the drive part
Back