• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH regrets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mubikey

Did you noticeat the end there is alot of regrets. When Sora and Riku were closing the door, Riku could've stepped through the door and when Kairi has on the sand, she could've jumped to Sora.;)

RiseAgainst

Riku couldnt have stepped through the door and why would kairi go with sora, she couldnt help him find riku she'd just be in the way

I think the reason riku and mickey couldnt have came through the door is because he was on the dark side of the heart or something like that, I read it in an interview with tetsuya nomura, Same reason goes for mickey

HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID IN THE INTERVIEW

Question: In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura--As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

Question: Well then, when Riku has returned to his own body, why doesn't he come back to the world on this side?

Nomura--That's another thing I've been asked by lots of people, but the answer is actually written in the World's Prison computer message. It is implied there that only darkness can pass through that door. Riku and the King are not creatures of darkness, so they can't come out through that door.

Last edited:

TruChaos

Wait....what? That would be gay to me. Would you really want Kairi to be with Sora when he has other things to do. Than why would Riku go with Sora when he is with Mickey Mouse...come on now

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
RiseAgainst said:
Did None Of You Know Why Riku And King Mickey Didnt Come Through The Door!?

Riku obviously had other plans. Sora wanted him to come, but Riku told him to close it on him. I havn't seen the ending in a while, but I won the game enough.

& go read what was posted above. it does explain somethings.

RiseAgainst

~:Sky:~ said:
Riku obviously had other plans. Sora wanted him to come, but Riku told him to close it on him. I havn't seen the ending in a while, but I won the game enough.

& go read what was posted above. it does explain somethings.

NO DUDE RIKU DIDNT TELL SORA TO CLOSE IT ON HIM, RIKU WASNT ABLE TO PASS THROUGH THE DOOR BECAUSE ONLY DARKNESS COULD COME THROUGH THAT DOOR,
READ THE INTERVIEW I HAD POSTED UP THEIR

Axelsnack

Riku and Micky didnt come through the door because you cant pass through the door with a heart. Riku orinally passed through without a heart and Micky found another way in, and thats how they escaped.

Kairi didnt jump to Sora because the barrier between the worlds came back up again and you cant pass through the barrier with a heart.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I regreted the same thing that was said above Lb_x's post.

But it makes everything oh more the better for KH2 :rolleyes:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
In Final Mix, Riku is talking to someone in the dark. I think that is the king. They had planned to go after the XIII Order in Castle Oblivion to stop the heartless. That may have been Mickey's plan all along since he never shows up in any of the worlds. Riku had probably decided to help Mickey to return the favor and went with Mickey.
Kairi had no reason to go with Sora because he already promised her that he would come back. And in KH, Kairi plays a weak, helpless girl so she cant help Sora.
And yeah, it was also to start KH2 story-line.

Joey Batz

Yeah, pretty much it was explained in the game that only darkness can pass through the door to the light, which pretty much means that only the Heartless can pass through the door. Since neither Riku nor Mickey Mouse is a Heartless, they cannot have left (though one must wonder how Mickey got in there in the first place, and what a Keyblade was doing in there if that is even where he found it). As for Kairi, I have no idea.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Imagine this...
Sora and Riku meet up after Sora beats Ansem.
At the time, Sora believes that everything is a-ok since the villian is dead.
Riku walks through the door (I know it's impossible! But LISTEN!) And they're all happy daffy.
They see Kairi in the distance, she sees them all and they go to her. As the "End of the World" divides and returns the planets to their state, the two friends jump over and hug Kairi.

Ta-Da! Sora says good-bye to Donald and Goofy, they go home and tell tales of their adventures. Oh and Mickey goes through the door too, so Donald, Goofy, and Mickey can go home.

And there's no BHK, no XIII Order, and no Namine! And no Diz.
I'm not saying it's a good thing or a bad thing, but what do you think?

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I think that does not rock the socks. There is never a true happy ending. >:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back