• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. IrisXMoonlight

Uh, Hi

Hey, I guess you can call me Iris as my online alias is IrisXMoonlight. I also go by ButterflyXMoonlight on deviantArt, Quotev, Wattpad, and Archive of Our Own. I write really bad Kingdom Hearts fanfiction there. Check it out. I study music education at a 4 year university. Uh, I play euphonium...
  2. IrisXMoonlight

Fanfiction ► KBOXIII Reader organization XIII (Chapter Series)

Hi, I started out this fanfiction when I was 15. I picked it up again around age 19 at chapter 7. I posted the story under the username ButterflyXMoonlight on deviantArt, Wattpad, Quotev, and Archive of Our Own. Figurative Summary: [Y/N] was never supposed to become a Nobody. Nobodies can't...
  3. IrisXMoonlight

Kingdom Hearts X Reader Oneshot Requests

Hi I'm currently taking requests for character xreader fanfiction for kingdom hearts as we count down to KH III. I've already written a oneshot for a RikuxReader. I post under the name ButterflyXMoonlight on deviantArt, Quotev, Wattpad, and Archive of Our Own. I'll also post the first oneshot...
Back