• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

But wait, there's a huge hole in the "Ienzo wielding a keyblade" theory. If he did indeed use a keyblade then the Org. would never have had to recruit roxas to complete kingdom hearts, they could have just had Zexion kill heartless with his.
  2. I

did the wait lessen the excitement?

I dunno, I think my excitement is still in full swing, I've been reading the first few pages of the guide every night, (just up to the first couple days of Roxas) and it's been causing my anticipation to spike.
  3. I

I'm curious...

You can probably return it within 30 days of recieveing it for money back, so if you wanted you could probably buy KHII on the 29th somewhere else and then just return the blockbuster one after they give it to you.
  4. I

What are your Expectations 4 KH2?

Yeah the whole Kairi's heart being inside Sora thing was ruined for me in KH1 when I watched a friend play it, which was pretty much the biggest twist in that one, so I'm hoping that I'll be suprised by everything in KH2.
  5. I

wasnt the.....

The signature guide ships the 24th, they always ship guides the week before the game.
  6. I

More news on the LE strategy guide

Grr, I wish I had the extra money...although I'm not much into all the art sketches and such, it would still be cool, for bragging rights...
  7. I

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

I know at least two people who are psyched for KH2, one of them had never played any video games before besides sports games and Mario64 and he asked me for a good game...I gave him kh and he got addicted.
  8. I

confess ur kh2 wants with ma quiz

1. what do you want most out of kh2: Some wicked and totally unexpected plot twists, also I want it to make me really happy and really sad (like FFX did) 2: what part of kh2 are you looking forward too most: Story and gameplay 3: what character are you wanting too live or die: I'd like to see...
  9. I

What is your plan for KH Day 2006? :D

I get out of class at 10:20 meh heh heh. I'm having it shipped so I expect it the 29th or 30th at about noon... I'll probably stop home to check and then go to starbucks and get my fill of nicotine and caffine before it arrives...
  10. I

has anyone seen any KH2 comercials yet?

I didn't see commercials for DQVIII until after it was released... (Sigh) If only American culture focused on video games as much as Japan...
  11. I

People are TOO anxious for KH2

You know, it's possible to be obsessed and have a life. I just went to an amazing party, and now I'm checking for new kh2 info. The trick is to create balance...
  12. I

Kairi, or Namine?

Kairi. Namine looks a little too young.
  13. I

Some Questions

At least you don't have dreams about getting kh2 in the mail (I ordered it shipped), and not only that, but I dream about getting the strategy guide in the mail.
  14. I

KH2 trailer on english?

Oh the voices are definately already done, they're just tweaking things at this point, if that.
  15. I

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

I just checked the countdown on www.kh2.co.uk and it's changed from 30 something days to 6! A mistake? Or has anyone heard anything about a move-up? Edit: Nevermind...the date on my computer was set wrong...
  16. I

Kingdom Hearts II Review *no spoilers*

Ooh that makes me angry...let's just hope no one actually listens to his opinion.
  17. I

Does anyone have the official rating for KH2?!?!?!?

Oh the blessings of not living at home... But yeh, back when I was younger and my parents actually cared what I did I would lie cheat and steal (metaphorically) to get the games I wanted. If you don't have problems doing that I suggest you just show your parents the e10+ rated boxes and never...
  18. I

Some Kh2 Worlds Stupid

Oh c'mon, If you don't know what Tron even is, you're probably too young to have good opinions on video games anyway...maybe. I'm hoping they'll build on the tron thing and have a Fifth Element world in KH3.
  19. I

Killer 7

Has anyone here played Killer7? I personally thought it was, by far, one of the best games released last year. The storyline was amazing, the graphics were incredible, the gameplay was unique, the overly mature content was just too much fun, and the twist at the end actually had me sitting in...
  20. I

Kingdom Hearts 2 Signature Series Official Strategy Guide

My best friends roommate is a strategy guide freak (It sounds weird but he actually buys guides to games he dosen't have) And he swears that game guides are always released the wendsday before the game itself.
Back