• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Signature Series Official Strategy Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
I called gamestop yesterday and asked the desk clerk about the guide's release and he told me that the Le verson is coming out on march 23 but even though the web site says the 20th the official guide is coming out on the 21 so i just wanted to let you all know so you would not waste a trip on the 20th for nothing.

Schmie14

yes, i did it yesterday also. I pre ordered the limited edition strat guide for pic up on the 23rd. I'm getting KH2 on the 29th. Countin down the days.

mega dude

Hurray so the strategy guide comes out before the game yay.I'm counting down the days too.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Ive seen limited edition strategy guides....the only difference Ive seen is that they have a hardback cover........regular strategy guide will do just fine for me...

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
My best friends roommate is a strategy guide freak (It sounds weird but he actually buys guides to games he dosen't have) And he swears that game guides are always released the wendsday before the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back