• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Lv 1 ES fight, no damage, drives or limits

YouTube - KH2FM ES Battle ---- LV1 No Damage omg, that is pwnsome.
  2. S

possible meaning of ES's words

okay, so when y0u beat the enigmatic soldier he says something close to this: Ven...Aqua...who are you?....I didn't choose you ....Xe...hanort.....Xehanort! Ven and Aqua- we all know that these are the names of the BHS and the FS respectively so hes probably calling out to his friends...
  3. S

Sora vs. Axel

YouTube - Axel Data Rematch (Camera) *CRITICAL MODE* YouTube - Xemnas Data Rematch Pt.1 *CRITICAL MODE* YouTube - Xemnas Data Rematch Pt.2 *CRITICAL MODE* YouTube - Saix Data Rematch *CRITICAL MODE* YouTube - Luxord Data Rematch *CRITICAL MODE* YouTube - Xigbar Data Rematch (Camera)...
  4. S

Re:CoM Marluxia Redux

Re:CoM Marluxia Redux Marluxia Redux- YouTube - キングダムハーツ Re:チェインオブメモリーズ マールーシャ戦2 Marluxia Final- YouTube - キングダムハーツ Re:チェインオブメモリーズ ラスボス戦 EDIT: oh yeah, the second vid is spoilerific, so...
  5. S

question on org. battles

will they be replayable or just once and its over i want to pwn them all... more than once lol has nomura confirmed that theyre replayable?
  6. S

saix's possible voice???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXkofgWTkE&search=NA%20kh2 dunno if this is old. i guess this is what saix would sound like if Crispin Freeman is doing it
  7. S

wtf!! can anyone explain this(spoiler?)

http://photobucket.com/albums/c251/howelllawson/Characters/?action=view&current=IV-Vexen.jpg ???
  8. S

quick question

1.in one of the interviews where it shows gameplay with sora and auron, when theyre doing the spiral, whats auron saying 2. while they were doing the first coop attacks, i could see the attack command and the triangle button saying shooting star or whatever, so do you have to hit both buttons...
  9. S

Co-op

can someone list like the co-op moves for all the characters like aurons is bushdo> banishing blade> shooting star> spiral(i think, someone correct me if im wrong) just dont list the final partners coop cause thats a spoiler for some
  10. S

Twilight Town music

can anyone give me a link to lazy afternoons(twilight town) or sheet music or something. thanks XD
  11. S

Nobodies ( spoilers)

does every org member have a nobody? if so can someone post pics of the nobody and who it belongs to
  12. S

YuGiOh Create a card

have fun but dont put anything with like inf. ATK.... be practical Ill start it off with my clone mons Clone Trooper ATK 1400 DEF 1400 Warrior-Effect Light For every monster with the word "Clone" in its card name (excluding this card) increase the ATK of this card by 500. Clone Sniper ATK 500...
  13. S

Aladdin

can someone post a vid of soras and aladdins coop please
  14. S

Boss Fights (Spoilers)

I need your help, people who have the games. I want to make a boss guide, starting from the first one to the last. It should go something like this: Name of Boss Who you play as Where you fight it Reaction Commands- the name and what it does (if you don't know the name just make one up) Other...
  15. S

soras stats

when roxas's gameplay switches to sora, do you keep the same stats that roxas had eg. hp, mp, atk?
  16. S

Reaction Commands

can people who have the game please put anything they know about reaction commands here but please avoid spoilers, thanks
  17. S

question about drive forms

im new so please dont flame me, how may drive bars do you need to transform? because in some gameplay clips, ive seen transformations with just one bar , but i thought you needed at least 3
Back