• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reaction Commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

Reaction Commands are done with the triangle button that does cool stuff and has a special purpose in the battle.This is basic info,too!

UnknownEnigma

i just wanna know do you press it at the exact moment it appears on screen or do you wait to target down to the targetted trangle person

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
its supposed to be reaction, so its like right before it hitos you or something, its like prince of persia 3 the reaction speed kill

R

Riku's Dawn

It is absolutly nessesary to use Reaction Command to win boss battles.

UnknownEnigma

i ddint read what it said but i heard too you are going to mostly use it in boss battles, and why not it looks cool anyways! aw shucks....i never played any of the PoP games....ill learn i hope

UnknownEnigma

^^i know ive seen my brother play them all and beat them all....he will get handle for the game better than me....im the brains for him to get through a certain part and he does the work! ah well shouldnt be too hard i mean getting use to the X and O shouldnt be hard either, oh i remmebr ive only played the gameboy one

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i havent played the gameboy one, and in the ps2 if you want to make some cool moves you have to use like almost all buttons alot to see some bada$$ aerodynamics xD, plus you get to control time xD which helps alot

dejah

:|
i <3 the triangle button. it's gonna pwn!! woot

lol.. man but i sucked at the reaction commands in RE4. lol. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back