• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Survery for school...

hey everyone i really need people to take this survery for school i need at least 90 people by tomorrow it is used for research purposes and everything will be kept anonymous if you could take 5 min of your time to complete this it would be highly appriciated. Thanks! The Salem Witchtrials Hysteria
  2. M

Scary Movie 4

I just rented this movie and i have to say it is extremly funny, is anyone else interested in seeing it?
  3. M

Should there be another...

Should there be another game like COM for the intermission between kingdom hearts 1 and 2 for 2 and 3? or would that just be a stupid idea? I was wondering because it kept the fans well served for a while if you know what i mean. Share your thouhts and comments here also if you think its a...
  4. M

What Music....

What music do you think sora would listen to? (ex, rap, rock,jazz etc you can also list a band if yuo would like)
  5. M

Favorite moves

This is just a random thing i thought of which is your favorite slight? Mine is Sonic Blade since it takes out most of the enemies as the battle starts.
  6. M

Slipknot

Im not sure if there is a topic on this already but who here likes Slipknot? they are a Heavy Metal band (i dont know more then 4 people that like havey meatal lol) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ovWhCROzBk&search=kingdom%20hearts%20funny%20videos That is Slipknot-Before I forget kingdom...
  7. M

Does anyone remember...

Does anyone remember the E-Reader? i just found it in my room a few days ago and i forgot i had it. There were a few good old time games on it like ice climbers and ping pong but i was just wondering did anyone else ever hear of it and or have it?
  8. M

hey

Ive been here a while but i never introduced myself lol well first off im muffin...DONT EAT ME and i come on this site whenever i get the chance to come on the computer other then that i like to play video games and hang with my friends:D
  9. M

Orchelum +

eh im not sure about the spelling but i just have a question. Where do you get all the O+ for the Ultima weapon? ive been looking for a long time now and i just cant seem to find them (except the one that you have to get all the synthesis items) if anyone could help me out that would be great...
  10. M

Fanfiction ► Just when you thought it was....over

This is a Grandia 3 Fanfiction enjoy! Also this is only charter one there are more to come but i didnt get around to them yet lol Just When You Thought It Was….. Over This is kind of a side quest at the beginning of the game (based on a dream that I had a while ago and I am warning you it is...
  11. M

Last thing youve eaten

eh i dont know if this belongs here since im still getting to know how the lay-out of the site is but whats the last thing youve eaten? PS sry if this doesnt belong here once again
Back