• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Crisis Core Voices

From what anybody has seen so ar from th trailers who do you guys personally thinks would do the best voices for all the new people. for example i think that David Lodge would do a good Angeal.
  2. T

Warcraft battlenet

how many people still play warcraft battle.net i personally think its better pretty much because it free and the ability to make custom maps.
  3. T

Zack from FF7

OKay am i the only one that has never noticed a scar on Zack's cheek. I've heard people talk about it but I've never seen it. Can anybody show me?
  4. T

panasonic p900iv

does anybody know if they plan to bring this phone to america for those of you who don't know it's the phone from Advent Children.
  5. T

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: Exactly When Will KHII Final Mix Come Out??? Did they say when KH2 was gonna come out when they confirmed it. NOOO. this thread should be closed.
  6. T

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? KH2 FInal Mix has already been confirmed and there wont be a sequal to Chain of memoeries its gonna be part of KH2:FM.
  7. T

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? I hope KH2 final mix will come to the US this time!
  8. T

Dragonball Z movie

i didnt know if there was a topic about this but heres a poster for the DBZ movie http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/powerwithin/DBZ_Movie_Poster.jpg
  9. T

Custom Sprites

Does anybody have any cool custom made sprites that are COM style that I could have. Some kinda like Sephiroth, Cloud(KH2), Roxas(org. coat), or Riku(KH2).
  10. T

Compendium of Sephiroth Phrases

well i know a couple lines from the first KH he said "I am the chosen one" before he turned berserk in the first and he said "meet your fate" and he said "I will take you to the Promised land" He Says Sin Harvest Angel in both KH's. He says "the light doesnt suit you" to Cloud in KH2 and thats...
  11. T

Wisdom Form glitch

how is this a glitch thats how he looks! what are you stupid?
  12. T

nobody and org similarities

Marluxia controls that one nobody that he rides on at the end of COM.
  13. T

Roxas or Sora's skateboard

does anybody no if they sell like replica's of the skateboards because i just think the skateboard with wings on it would be cool.
  14. T

Mickey in Deep Dive

Mickey was in Deep Dive at the end but how come they didn't show him in KH2 when they redid that scene?
  15. T

What was your favorite Kh2 scene?

Showdown Of Fate 2 the Cloud and Sephiroth fight and the Secret Ending was Awesome!
  16. T

Organization Names *Spoiler*

what do tou think the other names of the organization's name were. Here is the list of all the names I know that are true. Xemnas-Ansem Xigbar-Braig Xaldin-Dilan Vexen-Even Lexaeus-Elaeus Zexion-Ienzo Roxas-Sora Here are names I came up with Axel-Lae Luxord-Dorul Saïx-Ais feel free to give...
  17. T

wuts the deal deal about zexion

Zexion doesn't have a weapon. big thing about is that when you see all the stuff about it was pretty much when they show the panels of all the oragnizations weapons Zexion's was completely destroyed.
  18. T

kh2 chaser hint?

Thats a good theory too.
  19. T

Alcohol???i didnt see no alcohol in KH2!!

Am I the only one who remembers the time when you go back to Port Royal and Jack is drunk and he calls you Zora instead of Sora?
Back