• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack from FF7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think I've ever heard about it. o.o Tried searching for it but got nothing.

Masamune

Big Boss
I dont remember a scar on zacks face... could someone post pictures of zack with his scar if he has some... i have tried to search but no luck...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
That's because there isn't one. It was either AC or the short film that expained FFVII (the Japanese got to see an actual CG film of it at a festival/got it with AC, can't remember which). There was no scar on his face.

Show the interview, please.

TerranOvermind

Well, this is about the best shot of his face you can get, and I don't believe I see a scar anywhere...

Zack.jpg

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
"The young Zack doesn't have a wound on his cheek"

That picture above is of "young Zack", most likely then. But considering that in AC (the only time you see "old Zack" I guess) they don't show a clear shot of his face, I don't think that this scar is all that significant.

Anybody else feel as nonchalant as I do about learning where he got this supposed wound....?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
If it's on the side of his face that isn't being shown, then it's such a small scar that it's of no importance. Too small.

Kuraddo

Website
krad.deviantart.com
I don't think he ever had a scar in the FFVII universe, not even the character sketch from Ultimania Omega shows one.

s640x480.png

But he's got one in Ehrgeiz:

zack_ehrgeiz_portrait.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back