• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Which Kh2 boss do u hate?

I hate Xaldin and Saix... They are so annoying!!:mad:
  2. T

Help w/ leveling Valor Form

After getting Valor to LV5, it stops gaining EXP on me. It says the total "EXP is 1210 and Next LV: 0". Why is that? :(
  3. T

Once you have KH2...will you play KH?

I'd probably play expert mode as well. It'll provide more of a challenge and might help me be ready for some of KH2's controls. I may play expert mode until I unlock ASAS.
  4. T

Kairi or Namine?

Kairi <3
  5. T

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

I've been looking for a clip of that too. I don't think Maverick uploaded any of him yet.
  6. T

Kh2 Commercial!!!!!!!

Yeah, when they did the commercial for KH:CoM, it was at least close to two weeks before its release.
  7. T

New VA video ( spoilers)

Re: Xemnas VA video ( spoilers) His voice almost suits him, but its too slow and deep. It's still good though...
  8. T

1,280 days

I got mine in '02 also. As soon as I saw ASAS, I knew that there was gonna be a KH2. When someone told me about Deep Dive, I found this site and watched it. But it is unbelieveable that Nomura makes these preview movies like ASAS before he even plans them.
Back