• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Kh2 boss do u hate?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpinhuskie519

Imma have to give that one to Xaldin that characters a BEAST !! lol his techniques are hard to dodge and extremely powerful but thankfully you have Mickey backing you up so you have a few extra lives if u know what ur doin

pimpinhuskie519

Demyx was also a pain w/ his 10 second crap he would sneak in while ur trying to dodge his water guisers....

pimpinhuskie519

When i first faced him i didnt have any of the drive forms leveled up and i was still at a pretty low level so yeah it took a while but for you to be able to beat him w/o healing urself once i find that hard to believe

Oathblivion

i hated Xaldin the most, esspecially the move where he shoots u with a beam at you on his "speak snake", which i havent figured out how to dodge
Reflect.

OMG Xaldin was not hard at all! Why are you people fussing about him? His moves weren't powerful! I didn't even have to cure once.
Some people (like me), suck at kingdom hearts and don't think to actually level up enough to get their Growth abilities. Anti form and Mickey abandoning me is what made me lose.

Anyway, I haven't gotten to the other TT, so so far, Xaldin (cool but hard), and the crapping Grim reaper. I loathe the attack where he grabs all 882 medallions. Oh, and to top it off, anti form reared its ugly head while it was invincible.

Oracle

Demyx I guess... I had to take a glimpse at my strategy guide to figure out how to get all the water forms before time was out xx;

pimpinhuskie519

Nah i was able to beat Sephiroth easy. Just use the trinity limit. Use elixers to quickly restore mp and use it again. This limit does an incredable amount of damage to him especially if u have the combination boost equipped

<VII_Axel>

pimpinhuskie519 said:
Nah i was able to beat Sephiroth easy. Just use the trinity limit. Use elixers to quickly restore mp and use it again. This limit does an incredable amount of damage to him especially if u have the combination boost equipped
I know it was easy but he is so damn annoying. I beat him when I imported the game back in December. He is just the most evil annoying boss I have ever fought, EXCEPT for the final boss from The Legend of Dragoon.

pimpinhuskie519

yeah he can be a pain if u dont have the right moves equipped.... Even if you've leveled up into the 90's he can still easily kill you so yeah i see were ur coming from.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Demyx was the only boss I had trouble with, and that was because of the 10 second thing. It just took me so long to do it and it pissed me off so much.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
xaldin was a whimp but xemnas was the challenge in the last battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back