• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Is Sora a heartless? SPOILERS

If you read one of the last Secret Ansem Reports, Ansem talks about Sora becoming a heartless in the first game and how he regained his human form from Kairi's heart. I always assumed he had regained his own heart, but aparently this is not so. In that case, is Sora a heartless who has...
  2. V

Sword, Shield, or Staff?

I took KHII home this weekend so my little sister could play it (she was dead set on beating it before I left). Well, originally, I picked the shield in the stained glass part, and got through the game with a little bit of difficulty. She, however, picked the sword, and taking the controls from...
  3. V

Glitch?

So I was fighting Demyx and summoned the Genie. When the gauge ran out, the Genie disappeared, but my teammates didn't come back, and a lot of my commands were unavailable. This lasted for 3 minutes before I decided to restart. What happened?
Back