• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

what id like to see in kh2 final mix

Yah i agree with you. ASAS/Deep Dive was alot better
  2. R

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

Re: All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N You need an action replay MAX or a Kingdom Hearts II ultimate codes disk to use these codes. I dont know how to use the ARMAX but on the ultimate codes you just click the add new codes button and input the...
  3. R

KH2/KH3 side game

I think there shoud be another game like kh:com. Like Roxas and his time with organization 13. you know...with the whole finding out who he is and roxas/riku fight and all. that would be so cool
  4. R

ultimate codes

Okay...Ive already beaten the game on standard and proud mode and I wanted to see if there was a code to play as Roxas or Riku(I know you play as Roxas in the beginning and Riku at the end)the whole game. I have ultimate codes(armax) so any codes would be appreciative. ps. Im not big on...
  5. R

poster duty

I really need help, Poster duty is the only thing i have left to do in twighlight town the best i've gotten is 1min. 1 sec
  6. R

gameshark

anybody have gameshark codes?
  7. R

Favorite Drive

My favorite is valor cause it looks the coolest
  8. R

Sora vs Riku

Riku all the way
Back