• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2/KH3 side game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxasnobody

I think there shoud be another game like kh:com. Like Roxas and his time with organization 13. you know...with the whole finding out who he is and roxas/riku fight and all. that would be so cool

sonic-speed

Something tells me Roxas didn't really have a whole lot of adventures with Organization XIII.

Roxas only existed for about a year before the beginning of KH2.

Riku started helping DiZ and Namine at the end of CoM, which means that Roxas only existed and worked with Org.XIII for about a day before Riku joined forces with DiZ and Namine.

It seems that the only major job DiZ and Namine gave Riku to do was to apprehend Roxas and bring him to Castle Oblivion. DiZ was already fully aware of the location of The World That Never Was, so Roxas wouldn't have been difficult to find.

The only factor that may have delayed Riku's mission was the fact that Roxas defeated him during their first fight, and that Riku had to reawaken the Heartless of Xehanort in order to complete his mission. Xehanort had been fighting for control of Riku the entire time, so reawakening him couldn't have taken very long at all.

Since apprehending Roxas was Riku's only mission, and it took place about a day after Roxas' creation, that means that Roxas was only with the Organization for about a day before respawning in DiZ's artificial Twilight Town.

I just dont think there's many valuable stories for a spin-off to tell that only happened during the course of a day.

Zexion113

I would love a sidegame where you went through Kingdom Hearts 1 but on Riku's side of the story.

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, they're is going to be an announcement for the next KH game in mid-2007,
and it's practicly been confermed that it's not KH3,
so another spin-off/side game is probable.
I remember hearing that they were interested in using the DS and Wii for future games,
due to their unique features.

Radon

mofo
kingdom hearts 358/2 days. haha i feel good even though this thread is like 2 years old

Radon

mofo
if bump is what i think it is that was me who did it in the first place. i went to the last page of the "future" section. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back