• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Awesome Theory

http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/story.shtml This is a theory I found and I think it would be awesome if this was the KH3 storyline.
  2. S

Improvements........

I think it should definitely be longer and harder. It shoul also involve the worlds a lillt better. In KH1 you wanted to beat a world to find out what would happen next. In KH2 you beat the worlds so you can get back to places like TWTNW and TT. The worlds didn't have as big of an involvement.
  3. S

Advent Children/Kingdom Hearts 2

I would be Ayden with two Sai I would be evil and fight along side sephiroth and I wouldn't date anyone bacuse I'm evil so no one would like me. I would also fight along side Riku when he was evil.
  4. S

Who was that one girl in KH2?

Dude don't be such a **** he didn't know... but you should watch FFVII: Advent Children awesome movie
  5. S

How Long?

How long were you guys waiting for kingdom hearts 2. I was waiting for 2 years. Then I got upset because I realized I waited for 2 years and it's over, I think that this will most likely be the end of Sora's story.
Back