• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth777

How long were you guys waiting for kingdom hearts 2. I was waiting for 2 years. Then I got upset because I realized I waited for 2 years and it's over, I think that this will most likely be the end of Sora's story.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I didn't get the game until mid 2004, so I only had to wait about a year and half for the next one. I was sad once it was over, because it was too fast!

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Dawning Twilight said:
since i got KH1 and beat it...

Yeah lol pretty much the same for me. It was torture!!!! I started KH again which is what i'm doing with KH2.

Hmm... I'm not sure if i think it's the end of Sora's story. i hope not cause i get too attached to characters. But i have many theories for KH3 but those belong in a different thread.

BlaZinbritt11588

i've waited about 2-3 years. i got kh a couple months after it came out, but i couldn't beat the boss battle and stopped playing it for close to a year. then, went back to it, beat it, and waited for kh2 to come out. :)

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I was only waiting like a few months. I saw my friend playing it in like November and I practically beat it for her, then I got th game last December for my birthday and I beat it to get the secret ending so i was only waiting like 4 months + if you count the months that I was playing at my friends house. But now I gotta wait a VERY long time for kh3! :( wah!

Sephiroth777

BlaZinbritt11588 said:
i've waited about 2-3 years. i got kh a couple months after it came out, but i couldn't beat the boss battle and stopped playing it for close to a year. then, went back to it, beat it, and waited for kh2 to come out. :)

That's knida what happen to me. I got it shortly after it came out but got stuck and about half way through and didn't play for about a year but then i got back into it and beat it then started waiting

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
i got it like a month after it came out and beat it in like a week. So i have been waiting 4 YEARS!!!!
--------------------------------------

" Got it memorized?"

axel_signature1.png

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
3 LONG years, it was horrable.

Monsoon

Who rightly cares about how long you waited. Cry me a river fools. Kingdom Hearts 3 won't be out for another 3 years. Unless it isn't part of the storyline or will be some weird other story tpye thing. Like, all about Roxa's time with Org. 13. But with a different battle system.

MetalChocobo002

I beat Kingdom Hearts when I was in the 8th grade, I beat Kingdom hearts 2 about 2 weeks ago and I'm a senior in highschool about to graduate on friday

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Well since I played Kingdom Hearts and beat it long ago, I started to play Chain of Memories. Before playing CoM, I heard the battle system was involving with cards and I didn't like card battle system but when I played it....I was hooked and I felt like I was continuing playing Kingdom Hearts. After all, I told myself that this is Kingdom Hearts 1.1 every time I play CoM.

BlaZinbritt11588

MetalChocobo002 said:
I beat Kingdom Hearts when I was in the 8th grade, I beat Kingdom hearts 2 about 2 weeks ago and I'm a senior in highschool about to graduate on friday

cool!! almost the same thing with me!!

xcept i think i beat it beginning of 9th grade and i graduate june 22

Xircs-Number I

Since late 2004.I remember the days of...theres no way Soras gonna fight 1000 heartless.and when Beasts castle and Olympus Colliseum were the only worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back