• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► A Story Of Hearts

Oh I am going to ask to close this thread, I'm not paying attention to it
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

I thought Leon and Yuffie were gonna like,-kiss- Anyway, Nice Chapter, Loved IT!
  3. K

Is this supposed to happen?

Are you reffering to the pause cloud makes because he attacks, pauses, attacks, on my game it does that but the heartless don't seem to "cut off" unless you mean pause.
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

I agree with Sorarules13, School is a pain..........Like today we had fun friday which is a day where we either watch a movie or play games. If you were bad, you had DETENTION. Ah! Anyway, I got a refocus sheet cuz I was Evil, -smiles evilly- :)Nah, I wasn't evil, I had a toy out in class even...
  5. K

Wow, I need to keep reading, yesterday, when I first started reading, I got through 46 pages waiting for more. So I will keep on reading until I catch up to this page. I just wanted to post to say how much of a fan I've become. Keep up the good work IBW!
  6. K

Ok, Ill work on that KHR, but lets hear from other people before i continue. remember ill be in Mexico, then im coming back to go to Pittsburgh, so im gonna be gone for like 1 month and 1 week.
  7. K

Chapter 1: A new Neighbor Sora, Riku and Kairi were sitting on the beach of Destiny Islands starring at the ocean. "Hey Guys" said Riku, "Do you remember when we first met?" "I do" said Sora. " We were running around, playing tag....................." "Hey Riku wait up!! gosh im only four!!"...
  8. K

For one thing, I will hope that everyone likes my story. Like most people, I am going to Do my first chapter and then im going to countinue to chapter two after everyone has said what needs to be improved, or if it's ok. I will also be more than happy to accept posts to say i need to improve on...
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 3

ok im going to pm you right now
  10. K

Remember when I was gonna do this, LOL. Should I still Do it????
  11. K

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. K

The Kingdom Guardians

Hello and welcome to the kingdom guardians. This Story is about many gaurdians protecting Kingdom Hearts. This story is in the next generation of protecters, so Sora, Riku, Kairi e.t.c ,e.t.c.....................have been long dead. But all of the exsisting protecters have to stop a dark force...
Back