• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Guardians

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which form of Sora do you Like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomHeartsKid

Hello and welcome to the kingdom guardians.
This Story is about many gaurdians protecting Kingdom Hearts. This story is in the next generation of protecters, so Sora, Riku, Kairi e.t.c ,e.t.c.....................have been long dead. But all of the exsisting protecters have to stop a dark force called The Twilight Orginization. The Twilight Orginization is trying to carry on the tradition of their ancetors, the ones of Orginization 13.
The Twilight Orginization is made up of 13 members to carry on the tradition. The Members are:
Vexsis #1
Luxien #2
Luxor: #3
Kaixir: #4
Marlexen: #5
Marexien#6
Alexen: #7
Kirox: #8
Zalexien: #9
Larxier: #10
Sephex: #11
Korixier: #12
Tesaxer: #13

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
1 - It ain't your forums.

2 - This thread is in violation of the rules and regulations of KHI roleplay. You need a one-paragraph introduction at the least. Fix it, or I'll report it.

KingdomHeartsKid

Here is the templete for the thread.
Appearance:
Name:
Weapon:
Rank: Everyone is a guardian who joins, unless you want to be in the organization:). I forgot to add this before :) LOL
Bio:

Last edited:

KingdomHeartsKid

well ill go first,
Appearance:
ninjagirl.jpg

Name: Hikaru
World: Hollow Bastion
Weapon: OathKeeper Keyblade
7858330.910695.jpg

Bio: Hikaru is nice, funny, artistic and inteligent. She lost her parents to the Twilight Orginization when she was four years old. She now is searching for them with confidence. She also has secret powers..............

Last edited:

KingdomHeartsKid

As Hikaru walked along the sea shore, she suddenly noticed a message in a bottle. Hikaru then ran over to the bottle and opened it, she then began to read: We have left you at peace for far too long. We have been reconstructing the KingdomHearts Moon to reashure us that we will try to finish what our ansectors left off,
Filled With Revenge,
Marexien #6

Last edited:

KingdomHeartsKid

Zetsumi was gonna report my post because this was my first time doing and RP, so i kinda messed up........:) Hope Everyone likes the story;)

KingdomHeartsKid

" I must search for the other guardians, but where could they be?" thought Hikaru to herself as she droppped the letter. Why Now

KingdomHeartsKid

Im going to make another character because my name is in the twilight orginization, LOL.........................might take a while

KingdomHeartsKid

ok im back, LOL.

Apearance:
LittleCatGirl.jpg

Name: Korixier
World: World that Never Was
Weapon:
scorpion-star1.jpg
The Twilight Stars
Twilight Member #12
Bio: Korixier always has thoughts of going to the good side because her best friend Hikaru there, but she is afraid no one would approve. So Korixier always stuck to the dark side with her best friend Tesaxer. Korixier is related to the early departed, Axel. Her Elelment is Fire, just like Axel.

Last edited:

KingdomHeartsKid

Yea Yea, but where should we start off? the organization, or if you want to, you can create a guardian and we start off from there.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

uhhhh...ok

Appearance: http://zerogravity140.tripod.com/anime/thumbnails/600x450/suika_04.jpg
Name: Erxaset
World: World That Never Was
Weapon: a rare sword called Sutamo Ewaha
Bio: although she isn't a member of the Twilight Organization, she has a twin sister that is. They are both Nobodies and both are anti-heroes. She is a guardian but still part of the dark side.

KingdomHeartsKid

okey dowkee, nice name:) So where are we starting? Wait, Why am i asking this, im the creator, lol

Last edited:

Kingdom_Hearts_R

OOC: her twin is tesaxer. just so you know. and uhh....

Erxaset looked around Hollow Bastion. It was quiet here. But not as quiet as the World That Never Was. "hmmmm...she saw someone in the distance. She was by the sea shore and looked frustrated. Erxaset walked over.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

"No, I'm Erxaset, a Guardian." Erxaset reassured the girl. She sat down next to the girl, feeling unconfortable already. She was a very shy person. But kind nevertheless. The sea was peaceful. I wonder how Tesaxer is doing? she thought. She missed her twin sister.

KingdomHeartsKid

"Do you know Marexien? One of the crulest members of the organization?" Well he sent me a letter, here" she handed her the letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back