• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, Kairi, and Riku, Act very interested in this letter. It'll be funny, I swear. - King Mickey.
  2. S

Goosebumps from 13th Dilema (Possible Spoilers)

Not me. It never really had any effect on me. Now, One-Winged Angel always gives me the feeling that I can't win.
  3. S

Curseing KH2

Pooh - "Why, hello there Sora. I will eat your heart. Hmm hmm hm." (That's pooh's little laugh at the end of it. For anyone who didn't get it.)
  4. S

Curseing KH2

The wonderfull thing about Tiggers, is that they'll kick the hell out of you if you laugh at them. I'd love to hear Pooh curse. Or say anything out if the ordinary as a matter of fact..
  5. S

Curseing KH2

Mine was more of an awkward silence kind of thing. Sora - "So I was talking with Winne.." Donald - "Who the F**k is that?" Goofy - "O.O" Leon - "O.O" Cid - "The D*mned bear" Mickey - "O.O" Sora - "And he said Pooh..." (Not sure whether Cid's dialoge was allowed or not. Better safe than sorry.)
  6. S

Curseing KH2

I'd love to hear Donald drop the 'F bomb' (dealing 793 damage.. Seeing as how it's a "bomb"). I can see the Shocked and stunned look the rest of the gamg would have. But I'd rather KH stay with it's curren't level of lingual anger.
  7. S

Help please

You really just have to be very diligent in your searching. I don't know which one you're missing, but maybe try looking where Donald and Goofy were in hibernation.
  8. S

struggle, help

You can quit all you want. It's just 10 wins..
  9. S

how long

It took me about 2 days. But I'm not quite done with the journal. Freakin' tournaments..
  10. S

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

I beat KH2 on proud in 2 or three days without the guide. It was a bit difficult.
  11. S

struggle, help

When you summon Genie, go down to where it says 'Drive?', choose Valor, and I think you can figure the rest out.
  12. S

struggle, help

Beat Hayner 10 times. Simple as that. And to fight Seifer, beat Setzer 10 times.
  13. S

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

I started Pround mode late last night. I was amazed at the difference in difficulty. But even so, it took a few bosses into the game to start my amazing death streak. But leveling up fixes that pretty decently.
  14. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Does anyone notice that the middle knight has woman parts? I figure that they most likely are Sora, Kairi, and Riku. We know they can all weild Keyblades. And the heights match. Just and idear..
Back