• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marmaladegirl86

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I'm new here and I have no clue if this acctually goes here but I need some help....

Does anyone know where I can find the 18th treasure chest is in Twilight Town??? It's the only one that I"m missing there......

THANKS! I have others I need help finding but that's just the one I can remember right now!

SxFtSqrrl

You really just have to be very diligent in your searching. I don't know which one you're missing, but maybe try looking where Donald and Goofy were in hibernation.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
B0nD 0f Flam3s said:
its probably in the basement the ultima recipe
He^ means the room where Donald and Goofy's pods are.

(since you're new: if you need help again post a help thread in the "Members helping Members section")

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
To check what treasures I do and don't have, I go to the world maps that show were each treasure is then check it off. It's very easy to find the one's you're missing that way, since you can just go to the place where it is. You've got it right there.

marmaladegirl86

Website
www.myspace.com
Amros626 said:
He^ means the room where Donald and Goofy's pods are.

(since you're new: if you need help again post a help thread in the "Members helping Members section")

Yeah I checked there and I happend to get the one that was there. any more ideas??

(I thought this was that section...I'm sorry if it isn't but that's what it says on my computer)

Mickey Killer

marmaladegirl86 said:
Yeah I checked there and I happend to get the one that was there. any more ideas??

(I thought this was that section...I'm sorry if it isn't but that's what it says on my computer)

Oooo ooo ooo, I had the same problem. Go to Yen Sid's pad (I still don't remember the name) and check to the exact left of the building. The EXACT ABSOLUTE left. It should be under a bush.

Gad, I hope I'm not wrong.

marmaladegirl86

Website
www.myspace.com
Mickey Killer said:
Oooo ooo ooo, I had the same problem. Go to Yen Sid's pad (I still don't remember the name) and check to the exact left of the building. The EXACT ABSOLUTE left. It should be under a bush.

Gad, I hope I'm not wrong.

just one question....how do I get back there???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back