• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

hey people, this is the better quality trailer, least you can hear them now :thumbup: YouTube - Better quality BBS trailer (eng subs)
  2. B

Re: BBS Trailer lol another KH site has had this as their main news since 3:00pm GMT time that's where I got it from =D
  3. B

Re: BBS Trailer :thumbup: thank you, and it will be posted up =D
  4. B

YouTube - Better quality BBS trailer (eng subs) This is so cool! :thumbup:
  5. B

which scenario are you playing as?

I DONT HAVE A COMP NEMORE WHO IS DS????
  6. B

I dont get it?

I thought nomura said in a interview that the names would have something about ff7 advent children in them? can anybody see what it is? I cant.. sorry if this has been made..
  7. B

Nomura has messed up..big time!

..........Trading cards!?! :cursing: what on earth was he thinking! he is turning kh into an over-commercialized franchise, just likeff He should be focused on the games not making money out of pointless things like trading cards i mean who buys them anymore? i thought that died with yu-gi-oh...
  8. B

Hiya

Hi i am new here and have just started posting. i hope to be here really long it seem like a nice place. ^_^ well see you around the board :) how do i get a picture underneath? can someone help? thank you
  9. B

I Found Kh3 Cover!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/SoaringReality/kingdomhearts3mv1.jpg Im disappointed though, there should be the characters on the front cover in my opinion. YAY I cant wait for this to come out now!!!!! :)
Back