• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Silhouette Battles

Anything special you have to do the silhouette battles? oh, and if you wouldn't mind, could you maybe tell me where they are found?
  2. R

swap magic and ps2

from a scale to one to ten, how safe is swap magic for the ps2
  3. R

the crowns

do the crowns that sora wear have any abilities, or are they just trophies.
  4. R

Sora in KH1 or in KH2

Which Sora, in attitude, etc., do you think is better; The Sora in Kingdom Hearts or the Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2? In my opinion, I think KH sora is better. here are my reasons; 1. He has a awesome attitude. 2. He seems more mature than when he was in KH2. 3. Also he seems to be more smarter...
  5. R

hollow bastion waterway

you know that waterway in hollow bastion, how do you get through. i don't mean how to get to the switch that opens the gate in the beginning, i mean all the other switches. is it even possible to get to the other switches
  6. R

cloud on your team?

i was looking around trying to find a walkthrough for kh, then i found this GET CLOUD ON YOUR TEAM [Submitted by: Josh] 1. IN collusium go to herculese cup 2. When you get to cloud you have to beat him 3. If you beat him he will give you a key blade called the metal choccobo 4.go to traverse...
  7. R

would you be mad if square didnt release kh2:fm to US

I would be really mad if Square Enix doesn't release KH2:FM to the US. :cursing: There making a big deal out of it, so if they didn't release it here, then i don't know
  8. R

What if you were able to make your own nobody?

I know, people have asked this question before, but I wanted to still ask. If you were able to create your own nobody, what would their name be, weapon, etc. Mine would be a nobody of a keyblader that was before Sora and Riku. His name would be Rexen. He would be kind of like Roxas, in the...
Back