• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

would you be mad if square didnt release kh2:fm to US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Umm I won't get mad I'll just import it.........unlike some people who are lazy and cheap

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
No, everyone would be happy.. If dosn't come here. Will have party and drink(no under age drinking though :) ))

I would be mad, but It would be a let down if dosn't come.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^ But it's the company's choice to localize or not, not the director's =/

If you're going to blame, at LEAST blame the right people.

I know that silly I just like being mad at Nomura for crazy reasons sometimes. =P It's just one big joke to me, nothing serious. I don't really get mad when a game isn't released internationally...that's just me. It's not like if it doesn't get released I'll send S-E a bunch of hate letters or something. XD Besides if I really want the game I'll just import it...it's not hard. :D

Off-topic Question: Is the Wii region free?

Zaraki

i'd be mad for like a week. then xaldin would probaly upload videos(assuming that he will import and has a modded or jaap ps2) on the forum or on youtube then all would be good again.

Well the people at square are money hungrey bas****s so if they dont release it here there hunger will never cease.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
id be pissed. since i found out about KH 1 on a whim, complete accident. i havent not been pissed when kh2 was delayed over and over. but i ll just import if it dont.

Khaston

I wouldn't care, I live in the UK. I mean it would be better for me if it was released in the States, but if it doesn't, thats fine with me, because you damn Americans with your NTSC format get everything early.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
It doesn't matter if it comes to NA (You guys are idiots thinking that only US is getting it. Egotistical bastards.) because even if it does, it just shows that KH2 wasn't good enough and they had to add even more stuff. Plus it's only a way to get retarded fanboys and fangirls to buy it so they can make more money. KH2 was disgusting as it was, what's stopping it from being even more disappointing?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
If it doesn't come out here, I'll just watch all the extra stuff online instead of paying so much to get it. If it does come here, however, I'd willingly pay as much money as it costs to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back