• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Misanthropy

Misanthropy is a general dislike, distrust, or hatred of the human race/species or a disposition to dislike and/or distrust other people's silent consensus about reality. What are your takes on this ideology? Are misanthropists just schitsophrenic people with psychological disorders or is there...
  2. F

Lets Figure This Out

ok, so I holding in my gut the desire that no one has posted this before or done it. I want to figure out a small or series of small puzzles. Every time we figure one out, I or any one else can offer a new puzzle. You guys in? if so lets do this: Oh by the way, don't ruin the game by searching...
  3. F

Viva la libertad -- A Friend

Viva la libertad -- A Friend
  4. F

Lit ► Who watches the WATCHMEN?

Watchmen One of the most praised graphic novel. for those of us who have read it, do you think that the approach that Adrian Veidt A.K.A Ozymandias's approach to salvation or peace was the correct one or was Rorschach's of not compiling, allowing one to be seduced by evil no matter the cause...
  5. F

Maybe....?

OK I was studying the secret videos from the normal game and the FM and realized that in the first secret video (in KH 2) we see the E.S, Aqua and Ven meet at the center of Sunset Horizon and they pick up Sora’s, Riku’s and Mickey’s keyblades. Then we see the battle take place and Ven rush into...
  6. F

Ffxiii

does any one have any info. about FFXIII is gona come out, and could you please share it with me?
  7. F

Pic. Request of FS keyblade

hey can i have a pic. of FS keyblade?
  8. F

Axel's Fire + Mine Sun Symbolism

OK well Acording to Axel's Fire he found this discovery and i would just like to add more to it why it makes sence! Axel's Fire: In the secret movie for the final mix, the helmets of the soldiers describe where they come from. It uses "solar symbolism" This is what i mean: E.S Helmet: Pointed...
  9. F

Pic. Request plz!

Could any one give me a picture of the Kings keyblade plz?
  10. F

Help?!

How do i get those things ppl have under what they write?
  11. F

how to get limit form

Does any one have a video showing how you get limit form?
  12. F

how do I get an Avatar?

How do I get an Avatar under my name?
  13. F

KH 3 theory

I have gone back to my source and found out that in the video only E.S doesnt have the keyblade!! FS and BHS still use their keyblades! Sorry! As you can see he has his normal keyblade on his right but Sora’s keyblade is gone in the left. Ok as we all know, we have heard how the...
  14. F

KH II FM secret vid. heros keyblades disapear

hello every one this is the first time i do nething lyk this, so if ne 1 would lyk to make it easier than it already is thnx. Now to beggin with idk if any of you have seen the new KH II FM SECRET VID. but as i went throught the vid over and over studying the little details i realised that if...
  15. F

KH II FM secret vid. heros keyblades disapear

hello every one this is the first time i do nething lyk this, so if ne 1 would lyk to make it easier than it already is thnx. Now to beggin with idk if any of you have seen the new KH II FM SECRET VID. but as i went throught the vid over and over studying the little details i realised that if...
Back