• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+ Price

My guess would be the same as it is here: 40 bucks. d: Or 20, if it's had one of those price drops. But I'm really not sure. Bring $60 just in case. I remember FM+ being bundled with RE: Chain of Memories.. That could drive up the price a bit.
  2. E

Sigma Harmonics

There.. has to be a reason why a thread for this hasn't already been made. I'm just hoping it's not because I've overlooked it. ;P Anyway, I. WANT. THIS. GAME. To be honest, when I first heard of this game I thought "OBJECTION! This sounds like Phoenix Wright!" There are chapters, mysteries to...
  3. E

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

I hate when posts get ripped up XD Well, your other reasons were original, Ultima~.
  4. E

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

These are the two main reasons why I believe it's Aqua :) I have been thinking of them myself, and hoped it was obvious to others~.
  5. E

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

Maybe their secret lovers. No, We should expect from Nomura-san that Terra is emotionally tied to Sora through some lightness - darkness something - or - other ordeal. Nomura-san loves that kind of stuff. Your theory still makes me lol.
  6. E

Help/Support ► So there is this guy...

Karma... as in you've done the same thing your friend is doing know? (which is drooling all over your dream guy, right?) Yeah, karma can suck.
  7. E

Help/Support ► So there is this guy...

Sounds just like puppy love. If you really like him, just say so. Or be overly obvious about it by... blushing when you're around him and stuff... Yeah, they always fall for that. And tell your friend to back off >D </joke> Tell her how you feel.
  8. E

Help/Support ► RAPE!!!!!!!!

Lmao xD There is a difference between being funny and mean. And I would just like to say that... I love your quote, Violent Anger. Fyodor Dostoevsky is an awesome novelist :DD
  9. E

Thanks for sharing that :D (your race) I'm partly native american, part hispanic.~ So I guess I'm not white or black? French, Russian, ♥
  10. E

Eww, this thread is hot (as in a hot topic, mind you.) It's rape and racism wrapped all in one.~ If you don't mind me asking, what is your ethnicity, VitaminC? typo's *gasp*
  11. E

Alot of people lie about their age on the interwebz. My mom had to check out this whole site when she saw that I had my real age stated. Then I just hid it and that basically ended that dilema. The reason I thought this was a joke is because the account was so... detailed. Surely if you can post...
  12. E

Help/Support ► Oh, my.

Haha, you should ask her to try something you really like... Or maybe say. "Have you seen this movie?" (knowing of course she'll say no) "What? Really? You should really see it...." (Now insert some really uber rant about the movie...) "How about we go see it? I have some extra money so I...
  13. E

Help/Support ► lifestyle help?

Well, you can do one of two things, make him happy, or make yourself happy. It seems you'd be happy with him, and he's happy without you... Did I get that right? If that's the case, know that he's happy being single, but in truth missing out on a really good person. I think you should involve...
  14. E

...wait, what? o_O Your joking, right? Last time I checked, people from all races rape people, no matter the age, and are apart of gangs. Why does he sound black? ...but you were just joking, though. I hope. xD
  15. E

First, your thread title is very catchy. Forgive me for thinking it was a joke at first... Anyway, I'm guessing you don't know what to do because you'd be embarrassed to tell your parents, or anyone that you know. But really, that's the best thing to do. It helps to talk about things that bother...
  16. E

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

Well, your theory makes me lol
  17. E

have you beaten the game?

Do you want me to say yes? Is that what this thread is about? XD
  18. E

So hard to find...

You shouldn't worry if you can't find it. Nothing new really happen, just some info about the org. Try renting it from gametap... or something like that (I'm not sure how their payment policy goes...). Use a Debit card. Maybe that'll work~
  19. E

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

I wish they'd keep the fighting system that's in KH2, But that'd be hard to pull off on the PSP. I'm open to new ideas... so I'm going to give this new system a try with positive thoughts~.
  20. E

Did you notice...

^ I got it the day it came out. I was the first in my city to get it , appearently, because none of the boxes had even been opened xD The guys at the store were like, "Here for KH2, right." ... they recognized me as the ranter who bought CoM, Haha~ Also, they sold me a walkthrough 50% OFF...
Back