• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHfan16

Moogle Versions of Final Fantasy Characters

may i ask where can i find those Moggle Versions of Final Fantasy Characters?? who made it btw?? XD
  2. KHfan16

Ventus's Full name?

i totally forgot about this.. is it already mentioned? his full name? nomura said his name is longer than ventus
  3. KHfan16

BBS Magazine Scans

1st, i'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to post in i'm just asking for all the BBS Magazine scans.. because it's been along time since i am been here in khinsider.. and i'm so far behind the BBS updates
  4. KHfan16

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Xion Bosses

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Xion Boss Battle 1st to 3rd Forms im intrugued by this because all 3 boss forms are made up of armors.. don't you think this has something to do with BBS? because of the armors
  5. KHfan16

Will 358/2 Days?....

Will 358/2 Days be the last game we will play and know about Org 13 Story? or they will left some part of the story in order to connect with KH3? ( not sure about this) just wondering:wink:
  6. KHfan16

Organization 13's Bio in 358/2 Days

Do you think that the Org 13 members will have bio in 358/2 Days so that we can know more about them like how they become a nobody and what happen to their another. And also I want to know their Another's name like Braig and the others, I really want to know:love::36:
  7. KHfan16

Organization13 new render and poses?

guyz where can i find the pics of the org 13 with their new poses? the render ones with white background? sorry if this is the wrong place to put it
  8. KHfan16

Suggestions of adding an X to a name?

`i dont know where to post this so i put it here? so guyz can you think of a new name of adding an X to a name" BENJOR". i couldnt make it so can someone suggest?
  9. KHfan16

Xion- The .....

just wondering what will her be called he what? maybe Xion- The Key for All lol dont know what to say how about you guyz what you think of her?
  10. KHfan16

is Xion Playable?

is xion playable did nomura confirm that xion is not playable? i really wanna try xion
  11. KHfan16

Who's this Org member in Coded?

it's freaking me out who's this org member that appears in coded. and also im confuse is the org member from the data world or real word? its freaking me out!!:cursing: lols but seriously who's your guess?
  12. KHfan16

BBS: Amor Forms?

wouldnt be cool if terra,ven, and aqua would have an armor form? like they have fill gauge or bar in order to attain their armor forms in the KH2:FM secret trailer.. what are your thoughts about it?
  13. KHfan16

Do You Think We Will know their.....

Do you think in 358/2days we will know the real names of the other members of org13? like in we get to see their background profile including their real name? what are your thoughts?
  14. KHfan16

Why is there no Shion's/Xion's data?

how come there's no Xion's/Shion's data in the KH2FM+ also and in the graveyard xion's tomb was not there how come?
  15. KHfan16

So far what do you know about chasers?

i've been thinking that there aren't news about chasers. so far what do you know abut chasers?
  16. KHfan16

Ive been thinking.... do you think?

i've been thinking do you think that Xion(Shion's) face ,hair color and hairstyle will be the same with Aqua . you know kinda like a Ven/ Roxas thingy. Aqua and Shion might have the same appearance but different person kinda like a Ven/Roxas thingy?
  17. KHfan16

Riku's holding the kingdom key is it fake?

In this scan? http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/358.jpg im kinda confused riku's holding the kingdomkey is it fake?
  18. KHfan16

Xion's real name without the 'X'

what do you think will be her real name im' thinking Ino (but kinda like naruto) Ion (chemistry) Noi ( I dont know) how about you what's her real name supposed to be?
  19. KHfan16

Do you think that in coded?

I've been wondering in pics in coded they mention that memories of sora are based on him or something on the data. if we get to see a KH1 sora. do you think we might see KH2 sora data. because it's part of sora memories right?
  20. KHfan16

Question aout heartless in 358/2 days

look at this scan Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - Image Viewer i've been wondering is that a new heartless it's kinda similar to the fatbody but i haven't seen this heartless? what are your thoughts?
Back