• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's holding the kingdom key is it fake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

It's Xion's Keyblade. Seriously, read the trailer impressions on the front page.

Akino

OMFG. RIKU GET THAT SEXY BODY OUT OF THE WAY SO WE CAN SEE IF IT HAS A KEYCHAIN OR NOT!

... oh wait, it does have a keychain. o_O; nvm. So uhm, I think Xion's KK is NOT fake.

A

Audo

OMFG. RIKU GET THAT SEXY BODY OUT OF THE WAY SO WE CAN SEE IF IT HAS A KEYCHAIN OR NOT!

... oh wait, it does have a keychain. o_O; nvm. So uhm, I think Xion's KK is NOT fake.
XDDDDDDDD. He is pretty daaayuum sexy. Especially in that blindfold raise. Rawr.

T

tazztig

Well there is a good reason why he's holding the KK, it's a keyblade right.???^^

A

Audo

He's holding it because he just kicked Xion's arse blindfolded.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Seriously, is Riku a daredevil or something? Ah, who cares. Riku's just awesome ^_^
And I did read something about it being Xion's and that it fake? Perhaps it was yours Riku-Keyblade. :p

T_T Anyway, why do they have to keep adding Keybladers!? -_- Even if it is fake ....

LiD

=D maybe hes trying to see if it soras
*plays with KK for a while*
*Licks it*
*Raises Blindfold*
Riku: This is not Soras Kingdom Key, WTF are you doing carying this fake thing around
*Throws Fake Kingdom Key*
Riku:*sigh* People always trying to act like Sora, like the Roxas Character, He threw a keyblade at me once when i was blindfolded, atleast his was real

Raiko

Come break me down
i dont know if it fake but in one of the screenshots in the scan it shows that there is a keychain dangling(lol sorry can find another word to replace it and im talking about the imgae that have Xion and Axel)

Alpha_Sonix

Does this prove that Xion is using Sora's memories to survive or something else, it looks like proof on that theory, I'm pretty sure there's only one Kingdom Key.

boo_shoe2000

Seriously, is Riku a daredevil or something? Ah, who cares. Riku's just awesome ^_^
And I did read something about it being Xion's and that it fake? Perhaps it was yours Riku-Keyblade. :p

T_T Anyway, why do they have to keep adding Keybladers!? -_- Even if it is fake ....

no. Riku's not awesome.....HE'S ZETTA SEXY!!!!

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Riku: Who the hell just attacked me with a keyblade!? I'll freaking (Removes blindfold) mur... Oh hey there (Ogles Xion) What chu do'n?

Xion: Umm... okay.

Riku: How 'bout you come with me. I'll treat ya nice.

Xion: You’re just trying to deceive me... like that Axel guy...

Riku: (Picks up her keyblade) Wha!!!! There fake!!!! Piff not interested then!

Box_ghost

We don't know if its fake or not. Riku can just playing with Xion mind and telling her its fake.

Uh, question. Why would he do that? He's not in the proper place to joke. Nor is he in the proper state of mind. Besides, he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well there is a good reason why he's holding the KK, it's a keyblade right.???^^

Maybe. Maybe not. I mean why else would he? Just to show it off? 'Ooh look at me I have the Kingdom Key' ? Seriously. lol.

LOL! Hahahahaa.....that was hilarious.

As for the thread, I was wondering that too. Or is that answered already or still a mystery? Can somebody answer that.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
When I saw Riku it made me proud to be a girl lol if that makes any sense. (even if he isn't real doesn't mean I can't enjoy looking at him :D)
RK i have to a agree, and say that you may be a bisexual XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back