• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

"Don't Cut My Hair! D:"

Running with Scissors It's an old Riku joke, but I still wanted to do something for it. I did this in sketch format a while ago, but got a request to digify it. Comment and look at my arc thread here, plz --> Link
  2. S

Hypothesis on Roxas' Techniques

Copied from my original post in the BbS (I think ><) topic. Wanna see what kinda feedback it could get.
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Sharing a Paopu - Corny title, I know :P

Heya. I guess it might be a good idea to post here, mainly at the request of one person, who said the link I gave was too slow, and perhaps I should put it in the Fanfic seciton. So yeah... Like my fanart thread, I'll link to each individual chapter on the first post. Please, please, please...
  4. S

This Was Bound to Happen Eventually...

Super-Mega Archive of KH-ness! O.O Hello, fanart fanatics. I've finally decided to post an archive of my KH and KH2 fanarts. \0/ My signature style is pseudo-chibi, be it traditional or digital, it matters not. So I'm gonna post some stuff that I had already made, and perhaps make more when I...
Back