• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hypothesis on Roxas' Techniques

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
Copied from my original post in the BbS (I think ><) topic. Wanna see what kinda feedback it could get.

me said:
Anyone else find Roxas' way of using the Keyblade seems a little better as Ven's left-handed system than a regular one? If you made Roxas' Keyblade face downward like Ven's, it would work really well. Plus, to me it seems kinda slow to be a good... shall we say, upright technique. Especially the final "Yaa!" third strike. He goes from outside to inside, seeming to make a type of sideways strike rather than a stab. If this is the case, one would probably give much more damage if it was facing the other way.

Thoughts?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
im sorry you think you can explain it better...are you trying to say that Roxas' one handed keyblade fight or duel-keyblading is like ven's(even though we havent seen a vid or anything of the VEn battle system)

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
What I was trying to say is whether Roxas' single-handed style would go better facing upward or downward. I referenced Ven because he holds the Keyblade downward, so it made me think what would result in Roxas reversing the direction of his Keyblade, if not the hands it was in, keeping his fighting style the exact same way it had been before.

kh is ba

Thats cool because his armband as everybody knows is switched too so that could mean that they are some kind of image of each other like a mirror image.

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
I understand what he's trying to say.
*cough* sidebar *cough* >>;

I actually love the way Ven holds his keyblade.
Looks pretty badass.
OMG it SO is. Seriously, though, why didn't anyone else hold it that way? It would be like, awesome to the max. :thumbup:

Thats cool because his armband as everybody knows is switched too so that could mean that they are some kind of image of each other like a mirror image.
Yes. That i what I wanted to observe. My own guess would be that Ven is a protagonist for the Dark Side, and is represented as Roxas' reverse. Or it could be the other way around that Roxas is actually Ven's reverse. Probably the latter >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back