• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Rocas that dude, with Terra?

Yay for no photoshop!! Weird.
  2. D

Misinterpreted?

Yeah, I've been thinking about this for awhiles. When Nomura said that the next game wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts III, he didn't necessarily mean that it would be Kingdom Hearts: _______, much like CoM, it wasn't a number, but it was still KH. Just an idea.
  3. D

KH2 Character songs!

You guys should make AMV of them peoples with those songs. Me thinks.
  4. D

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

He keep changing into Anti-Sora.
  5. D

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

I keep telling him to press SQUARE.
  6. D

ES's KEYBLADE and Keychain

Yes, I was. I mean maybe not stole it persay, but broke it off or something.
  7. D

ES's KEYBLADE and Keychain

Maybe Xehanort stole his keychain?
  8. D

I'm new.

I joined yesterday, and didn't notice this little forum.:toungesmile:
  9. D

My thoughts on the secret ending (Please Read)

I thought only certain people could get the keyblade...
  10. D

What would your Nobody name be?

First note: I'm new here, if this has already been posted, please link me to it. If it's in the wrong place...move it. Anywhose. Seeing as the Nobodies have cool-ass names made from their other's names but jumbeled up, what would yours be. Use your name, and add an X. xD Mine would be like...
  11. D

Aw, I was hoping it would be funny. Maybe it's like an evil Oathkeeper, or something. It does have a keychain. Does Kairi's keyblade have a keychain?
  12. D

Ugh, just tell me, I'm too lazy.
  13. D

Xemnas is Mansex. Not Name X. Back to theories: Did anyone noticed the old dudes keyblade looked like the Oathkeeper?
  14. D

What do you think the new series will be called?
  15. D

I figured Roxas out awhile ago. Xemnas...I'll edit when I get it. That took like 30 seconds. That's funny.
  16. D

Well that's awakening. In context that would be 'birth by awakening'. Personally I think it has something to do with Chasers. Like they're born when you're heart sleeps...or something. Irrelevant: You know I JUST noticed? Yensid backwards, is Disney...O.o
  17. D

What did the trailer mean by "birth by sleep'?
  18. D

About the old man's keyblade, it looked like the Oatkeeper, but black. And also about the ES, when his eyes turned yellow, his skin seemed to change too. When I first saw it, the first thing that came to my head was werewolf...O.o The first video, talked about Chasers, Keyblade War, and etc. I...
  19. D

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

In the video, was it just her armor, or her...as a whole? I'm thinking the Soldiers, are really a family. I'm also thinking the boy's hair isn't really blonde, but looks it due to the ice.
  20. D

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

Well in one of the videos when one of the Unknows goes down into the chamber in Hollow Bastion, think it was Xemnas, but he sits in the chair, and there is the FK. Said somthing...friend...bad memory....*cries*
Back