• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Misinterpreted?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadrocks

That kingdom place, with those heart things.
Yeah, I've been thinking about this for awhiles. When Nomura said that the next game wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts III, he didn't necessarily mean that it would be Kingdom Hearts: _______, much like CoM, it wasn't a number, but it was still KH. Just an idea.

Sanctuary Keeper

Well yeah, that is a bit obvious. The name Kingdom Hearts is more exclusive to the story of Sora, Riku Kair, and co.

This is definently related to KH, but probably in a different aspect

Sanctuary Keeper

I thought the one in KH2 actually had the color of the moon, with a pinkish outline. Wasn't the one we saw blue?

jixsunt52

It flashes the words "Kingdom Hearts" at the end of the trailer. Seems like that means it's keeping the "Kingdom Hearts" title, spinoff or not.

Dattebayo

Website
khworks.livejournal.com
Yeah...there will be another Kingdom Hearts <i>related</i> game, but not exactly with the title of Kingdom Hearts. It'll probably go further into the questions about Roxas, the Organization, and whatnot. :closedeyes:

It won't be the same basic characters (Sora, Riku, Kairi...).
The soldier's names are Ven, Aqua, and Terra, and the two males resemble KH characters so yeah....

Demi_Shock

Yeah, well maybe this KH is different. The first Kingdom Hearts was the heart of all worlds, and the one in KH2 was the heart of man, so maybe this one is like the heart of all keyblades, because in the secret ending, the UEM turns his into a ball of light and sends it to Kingdom Hearts.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
was it really the heart of man? where are u guys getting some of this info alot of it i know but these little details i don't please tell meeeeee it might compromise a good theory i have going but the heart of the keyblades i am not sure that sounds a little weird y couldn't it be the heart of all existence or the heart of light and dark? if u think it is keyblades i find that weird cus now i am thinking if keyblades have a heart cus i no they don't but i could be so wrong hmm sora has vens keyblade so would sora have a keyblade that represents vens heart??? riku had a keyblade with the princesses heart and it seperated back into the hearts of the princesses so that means keyblades could have hearts?.....

gahhhhhh i am thinking too much i feel another sora and ven theory coming on now sora weilding ven???

ven choosing which is his keyblade master cus it can't be held ny anyone except them???

o man my brains going to explode by all the new possiblities thanks alot!!!

Demi_Shock

was it really the heart of man? where are u guys getting some of this info alot of it i know but these little details i don't please tell meeeeee it might compromise a good theory i have going but the heart of the keyblades i am not sure that sounds a little weird y couldn't it be the heart of all existence or the heart of light and dark? if u think it is keyblades i find that weird cus now i am thinking if keyblades have a heart cus i no they don't but i could be so wrong hmm sora has vens keyblade so would sora have a keyblade that represents vens heart??? riku had a keyblade with the princesses heart and it seperated back into the hearts of the princesses so that means keyblades could have hearts?.....

gahhhhhh i am thinking too much i feel another sora and ven theory coming on now sora weilding ven???

ven choosing which is his keyblade master cus it can't be held ny anyone except them???

o man my brains going to explode by all the new possiblities thanks alot!!!

The Heartless in KH1 were after world's hearts. At the end of the first game, "Ansem" says "... in it lies the heart of all worlds. KINGDOOM HEARTS"

and in the second one, Malificent says "...the heart of all that lives. A dominion fit to be called Kingdom Hearts must be MY Dominion!"

Also, before the organization were nobodies, they were MAN. So when they created Kingdom Hearts, it was from the Heartless' hearts, not the world's hearts. Thats why Sora didnt have to lock the doors this time. The hearts of the worlds were protected already.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back