• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Mitä perkelettä? Onko paikka edelleen ihan samaa settiä?

HEY HO, LET'S GO! Can't get that shit out of my head. Fucking annoying I might add. So sup? Haven't been here in a while. Still about games 'n shit? Also, my time in the army is soon over. Thank Jeebus.
  2. R

Help/Support ► STD testing

In less than 8 hours I should go take an STD test as a precaution. At first I was really quite ok with this, but as the situation gets closer, I noticed myself getting more nervous about it. As I'm quite sure I'm clean (I've had no symptoms) this was a surprising turn of emotions. Am I afraid of...
  3. R

Hawt cybering inside

That got me all hot.
  4. R

Blacksad the movie

"Variety is reporting that a director has been attached to a French production of the popular French comic Blacksad. If you've ever read Blacksad (three volumes have been translated into English), this is very welcome news. If you haven't, picture a Disney-animated adaptation of your favorite...
  5. R

Garfield, you silly cat!

I honestly grew up reading Garfield. I think it made me a better person.
  6. R

What the fuck did you do to my chat?

"We've moved. What the fuck are you still doing here?" Shhhhhitstick.
  7. R

Tässä on haastattelu ihailemastamme henkilöstä [Sam - 3/18/09]

Either you love him or you hate him. And you if hate him, you secretly want him. This is Sam. Rabbe: Why hello there Sam. Sam: Hey there, compadre. Rabbe: As you must know by now, you are one of the people we'd love to see answer few questions about yourself. Sam: I'm also probably one of...
  8. R

Smile and they think you understand.

:angry: :confused: :cool: :cry: :eek: :wink: :dizzy: :love: :lol: :embarassed: Don't you just hate those little fuckers? Also, I'm cute. True story.
  9. R

history is so cool

From the year 1640 till the year 1655 Philadelphia was known as FINLAND! That's right bitches. You are ours.
  10. R

Black sausages make you Winnish

I know it looks like a cut off nigga-dick, but man it's good. P.S Makes you, make you. God damn english with your fucked up rules.
  11. R

R is now adult!

Worship me for I am 18. It's the 7th day here and that makes me 18 in Winland. Oh yes, time to hit some Legal drinking, banging chicks, going to bars and voting. That is right. Nothing says you are a badass like the right to vote. I will vote the shit out of those elections. Wednesday is going...
  12. R

how to make blood pancakes

Recipe Ingredients 4 dl blood* 4 dl milk 4 dl barley flour 1 egg 1 tbs dark syrup ½ tsp salt dash of white pepper dash of marjoram butter for frying *Bottles of blood for cooking can be found from the frozen food section of the grocery shops in Finland. or you just kill something. Recipe...
Back