• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

This kind of struck me way back then...

An unimportant post, but I just thought...if Marluxia has flower power, then why doesn't he have curing abilities instead? I mean, come on. When you use the cure ability in Kingdom Hearts, you see those light green leaves that fall on Sora, and that got me thinking for a while there. Leaves...
  2. E

Similarities

Because I'm bored and have nothing else to do and it's hot outside where I'm from and I need to spend more time around here, I've decided to point out some stuff. Now I know some of you may have noticed, but I'd just like to point out some similar appearances for some KH characters, so here...
  3. E

Lexaeus's Name

I'm not sure, but how do you pronounce Lexaeus's name? I've always pronounced it as Lek-say-oo-es, or is it Lek-say-oo? I'm not sure. It reminds me of something French for some reason, and so does his original name: Aeleus (from Wikipedia) Can someone help me out here?
  4. E

heya

*yawns* heeeeeeey...I'm new here...gosh...it's 10:40 P.M., so I have to get to bed......bye.....:sleep:
Back