• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Similarities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

everwinged_xx

Because I'm bored and have nothing else to do and it's hot outside where I'm from and I need to spend more time around here, I've decided to point out some stuff. Now I know some of you may have noticed, but I'd just like to point out some similar appearances for some KH characters, so here goes. These are pretty obvious:

Axel - Reno (FFVII:AC)
Larxene - Elena (FFVII: AC)
Xaldin - Tseng (FFVII: AC)

Here are some more:

Sora - Yuna because have you noticed how they have like the same face?
Riku - Rutherford from Spiral (Anime TV show)
Demyx - Zack (FFVII) I'm not really sure about this, but I've heard some people say this too.
Marluxia - Siegfred Von Schroedor from Yu-Gi-Oh! (sp?) and Byakuya (Bleach) because of the cherry blossoms thing and the way they act kind of
Roxas - Denzel (FFVII: AC)
Yuffie - Rikku (FFX) again, they share the same face

And I think Rinoa from FF8 is supposed to have the same face as someone else from KH, but I can't remember who. Anyways, feel free to add some more to the list if you find any more similarities.

DarkeTiger

Website
www.kevan.org
With Sora - Yuna and Demyx - Zack, there are basically no similarities there, other than Sora and Yuna both being the main characters in a trio, as for some characters having a similarly shaped head, those a pretty much basic manga/anime style heads, the fact that two characters might have the same head shape isn't suprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back