• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Just a thought

Thats true all the others had their memories even though Roxas and Namine's were mistakes(due to a weird and complicated process.)
  2. T

Just a thought

The Ds is Xehanorts Apprentice. But u maybe on to something with this. Maybe it has to do with when he opened Kingdom hearts in the secret movie. Perhaps that gave him his youth but at a price. And his memory was taken.
  3. T

Ven and Terra switched up

Ok here is a theory of mine. When Terra, Aqua and, Ven picked up the keyblades I think they were choosing the wielders of the keys. So what if things got mixed up when Riku chose the darkness. It was like since Sora was the closest to Riku he got chosen instead, since he was the closet heart...
  4. T

Why Hollow Bastion

At the end of Reverse/Rebirth Riku and Mickey take the road to dawn. But for some reason they end up in Hollow Bastion. Does this mean that Hollow Bastion is stuck between night and day and its a town of dawn. Someone please help me.
  5. T

How would it go?

Ummmm... Ok. If KH2FM were to come out in the Us and Europe, how would they do the voices and subs? I think that it be like subs in English and everyone speaks in Japanese. Yeah I think thats right. Tell me what you think.
  6. T

Another bridge?

I posted something like this in a different thread that someone else made and now I want to know what you all think. Will the next kh game be a bridge game that tells what happens between kh 2 and 3. (And they say that the next kh game won't be the 3rd. And also do think it should be on the PSP...
  7. T

Fanfiction ► The Lost Two

Part 1: The path to… Why do things happen in places? Why do things happen at all? Nobody really knows the answers but a few do. Those with the hearts of true heroes. These people have been chosen to be wielders of the legendary keys to the worlds. But not all of them are good. Some choose the...
  8. T

Twlight Thorn

I know I'm not supposed to double post but I have to say this. When a member of the org doesnt cooperate Xemnas threatens to turn them into their lesser nobody form. Thats how I know that Axel controls the Dusks.
  9. T

Twlight Thorn

Xemnas controls the Sorcerers and Zexion controls the creepers. But I am beginning to believe that it does think for its self
  10. T

Twlight Thorn

Ummm.... Axel controled the dusks and Darkthorn was a heartless.
  11. T

Twlight Thorn

But I thought that all the lesser nobodies were assigned to the member that had the same power as them.
  12. T

Twlight Thorn

I like the way that sounds. Maybe it is Namine. I was only thinking about Org. members and I forgot all about her.
  13. T

Twlight Thorn

No cuz Roxas controls the Samurai nobodies. But thanx though.
  14. T

Twlight Thorn

Since Twilight Thorn is a lesser nobody I really want to know who controls it. If anyone knows please tell me. And just to let you all know. I know who controls the other nobodies.
  15. T

Fanfiction ► The return of the boy lost in darkness.

Chapter 3 The ultimate power: Twilit aura unleashed Meanwhile un front of the strange house Talxon and Sora continued their fight. Sora had the upper hand as he blocked all of Talxons moves with ease. Then suddenly Sora used reflect to send one of Talxon's moves back at him, leaving him bruised...
  16. T

Chapter 2 The new enemies revealed Riku made it to the heart of the town and only found two beings wrapped in darkness turning innocent people into heartless. One holding a massive ring and the other appeared not to have a weapon. "Hey, who are you?" Riku asked. "Huh, what... oh its Riku."...
  17. T

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

lol that was so funny something similar happened to me. I'd rather not talk about it.
  18. T

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

Getting killed by Xaldin so many times was the worst thing. I guess I was just un prepared for the fight.
  19. T

Thanx Snowdog I dont know about the spelling but I do know that I'll be using that new paragraph thing in Chapter 2. Preview of chapter title: "The new enemy revealed." The truth is I meant to Space things out but I forgot. With it being my first fanfic and all.
  20. T

This story follows some one new named Talxon A boy who loomed too close to darkness and some strange events took place afterwards. He later appears as a new entity, but not a heartless and not a nobody. Hes something new. And dont worry Sora and Riku make there appearance as well. But this...
Back