• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Haven't been on for days.

For anyone who was wondering about me (this is to Strife-chan and the others), I got my wisdom teeth pulled out and my stupid internet connection was acting up again. I had so much pain and now I have to eat on the left side of my mouth, which really sucks. So, sorry for not being on a while...
  2. D

~}+The Strifentine Club+{~ ^3^

I've noticed that there wasn't a club for Strifentine...WHY NOT!?! So, I've decided to make a club dedicated to her. She even started the Yuri and Yaoi Clubs here. It must be tough trying to manage that and real life. So, anyone friends of her's are welcome to join in! Three cheers for...
  3. D

Gundams vs Transformers

It's time to settle the war between machines! Who will become triumphant? The Gundams, or the Transformers?
  4. D

Homer Simpson VS Peter Griffin

Hmmm, this thread's new. I guess I HAVE been missing out on all of the fun.-_-; Anyway, here's my Versus thread: Homer vs Peter. Who would you pick?
  5. D

Check this video out!

I was searching for some YouTube Poops when I came across this! YouTube - Singing in the rain remix
  6. D

Guess who's back in town?

....IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU FOOLS! MWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Sorry for the outburst, it's been over 4 months since I last visited here (thanks to my freakin' summer job and school). But hey, that's life. So, to all at KHI....WASSUUUUUUUUUUUUP!?!:thumbsup:
  7. D

Maple Story

Man, it's been several days since I last visited this site.(too busy studing for final exams.) Anyway, has anyone here heard of Maple Story? It's an online RPG where you get fight emenies as well as chat with others. You can also party up with several people and make a guild. It's very easy...
  8. D

Fill in the Blanks

Man, I am so hooked on these forum games! Okay, this game's called fill in the blanks. Just insert any word you can think of and think of a next sentence with a blank or more blanks. I'll give the first sentence. Sora went to _______ so he could ________. Now someone put some random words.
  9. D

Who's hotter than the other? Kairi or Namine?

I was happy to see that my first thread turned out to be okay. I hope this one will turn out just the same. Now, who is hotter than the other, Kairi or Namine? Hmm...let's see. Well, Kairi is a redhead and Namine's a blonde, but they have the same blue eyes since they are the same person...
  10. D

Sephiroth vs. Terra

Now I bet no one has ever done a thread about THIS before. This will be interesting. Who would win in a boss fight? Sephiroth, or Terra? Let's take a look at their backgrounds. For some people who may not know, Sephiroth is the final boss in Final Fantasy VII and rival/former friend of Cloud...
Back